Contact us

NORTHEASTERN USA 🗽 WV190 🌃 Is it me, is it you?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member

T1UM378.png

see also
VOLUME I: PACIFIC BLUES

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: NEUS | WV we talk film | movie squad itt

I think you should all watch The Human Centipede and The 120 Days of Sodom.

You're welcomexheart

I second this, The Human Centipede is highly amusing, fun filled movie for all the family. Sit down with the kids and a bowl of popcorn and enjoy your evening. None of you will regret it, once you're done go on for the human centipede 2!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Thread is flourishing xheat

Gotta answer my own questions as well

Fav: Hmm I ofc love the Marvel movies :mrgreen: but as a standalone film I gotta chose Straight Outta Compton, masterpiece classic emotion music everything. It got it all xbow

Last: Just finished Wind River. A M A Z I N G tbh. Definitely worth a watch.

Off topic but I saw the word "Marvel" and I started thinking about that new Spiderman Gamestation Boy 64 thing that's coming out soon. I like the look of it.

giphy.gif

DenizESC

Banned

Ok even more so off-topic but a question that has been bugging me and [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] s mind is. What is our ship name exactly? Is it LeniZ, or is it DaurA? I know everyone is discussing this in WV city right now so I think we should get it straight once and for all as I spoke to Laura and this is really affecting miss Break's mental health... The Leniz fans attacking the Daura fans and vice versa, it is too much for us to handle. We want this to stop and hope you once and for all answer this question that has been bugging WV gods now for decades. LeniZ? or DaurA?

DaFlo hope you don't mind we borrow your thread for a sec, free promotion for you in a way actually xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Off-topic again, but I just saw this luxurious photograph of naked Ariel Pink. One of my ultimate faves.

LADYGUNN-SLIDER-ariel1.jpg

DaFlo

Banned

DaFlo hope you don't mind we borrow your thread for a sec, free promotion for you in a way actually xheart

My greenroom is for the people, I love this talk. More of this whenever you want.
cux1x3P.png

Tbh my vote goes to LauriZ.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Ok even more so off-topic but a question that has been bugging me and [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] s mind is. What is our ship name exactly? Is it LeniZ, or is it DaurA? I know everyone is discussing this in WV city right now so I think we should get it straight once and for all as I spoke to Laura and this is really affecting miss Break's mental health... The Leniz fans attacking the Daura fans and vice versa, it is too much for us to handle. We want this to stop and hope you once and for all answer this question that has been bugging WV gods now for decades. LeniZ? or DaurA?

I think i might be team LeniZ purely for the fact DaurA i'm assuming is pronounced Dora? LeniZ is more unique.

DenizESC

Banned

On-topic ? in a way... but not at all

Rumours say Petek Dinçöz likely to be first ever Aegean representative!
kucuk_petek_dincoz_dogumdan_cok_korkuyor_roportaj_mgd_haber_gundem_guncel_650x366_images_photo_mgd123_m041028.jpg

DaFlo

Banned

🙌

::kyiv :nwen: :il: :lond:
:de: :hr: :fr: :vn:
::lazi :cali: :hu: ::iled
:co: :nz: :pl: ::neen
:uk: ::mosc :kr:

we got love

DaFlo

Banned

I need a slow motion video right now

cause I'm movin' in slow motion

slow motion

ay, ay

slow motion

slow motion

🌟💛🌟

#dedication post soon come
#party for the fans soon come

DenizESC

Banned

Woooo the fans want a HUGE celebration party just so you know. We have high expectations!! :cool:

DaFlo

Banned

DEDICATION POST NO. 4

We celebrate love in here 🙌 WV96 is just around the corner, time to show love to another member of the big WV family 👪
[MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] is back!! Connor we missed you, who will school us all in R&theB when you are not around ❓ That's right, no one can do it better than you. Your taste is ahead of it's time 📈 WV will soon appreciate the raw beauty of this underrated genre. Stockholm is in good hands with you, this is your place. I'm looking forward to see how your 2nd stay there turns out. Strong feelings thats blessings are arriving your way soon 🎁 Welcome back in world most beautiful game 🤗

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

DEDICATION POST NO. 4

We celebrate love in here �� WV96 is just around the corner, time to show love to another member of the big WV family ��
[MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] is back!! Connor we missed you, who will school us all in R&theB when you are not around ❓ That's right, no one can do it better than you. Your taste is ahead of it's time �� WV will soon appreciate the raw beauty of this underrated genre. Stockholm is in good hands with you, this is your place. I'm looking forward to see how your 2nd stay there turns out. Strong feelings thats blessings are arriving your way soon �� Welcome back in world most beautiful game ��

Aw cuuuuute! Thank you so much for your kind words Flo, its so awesome to be welcomed back like this xlovexlove I can't wait to finally be back! I've missed the game and I've missed everyone so much. You guys have always been my favourite part about WV and I can't wait to continue sharing music with you guys xheart And yaaaaasss the holy trinity of the hip (you, Flo), the hop (@RainyWoods), and the happening is complete once more bitches xyesxfaint I can't wait to show you all my hottest new R&B hits and soul divas, starting right away :mrgreen:

DaFlo

Banned

xpUuiEB.png

AlunaGeorge ft. Leikeli47 & Dreezy - Mean What I Mean

Turn the volume up, it's AlunaGeorge with one of the hottest R&theB bops of the last few years.

We dancing itt

PrdqXLE.gif

T07M9Z8.gif

ZijN2G0.gif

kXHOzWm.gif

Come and dance the pain away with us, it's all love over here.

🔥💃🏽💃🏿💃🏾🔥

:neus: :neus: :neus:

DaFlo

Banned

[TWEET]1018570204010274816[/TWEET]

🙌🙏🙏🙏

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

DWgMjXV.png

I hope you have the hippest day ever in the history of hip daysxheart:cool: With hip love from young hip grasshopper, Lil R.W.
Cw6O8UT.png

DenizESC

Banned

Me rapping a hip happy b'day hit for you as a b'day present!

SaladBreak

Happy Birthday Flo! xheart

I hope you get the ownership of this thread.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Happy Birthday Flo! xheart

I hope you get the ownership of this thread.

You'll have to keep hoping because only one person can give ownership and he isn't here. :lol:

Top Bottom