Contact us

Il-Bidu... Jag Är Tillbaks

Romeo

Re: Il-Bidu 140 - KARMA!!!!

Yes. You can only start it once the current edition ends. Secret NFs are okay though :eek:

aaaah ok.. just been going through my potential nsc list and i have about 5 i want to send haha and i dont like waiting lol

Romeo

grazzi ħafna

the first qualification for :il:b since NSC 132

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Romeo

5th place in the final.. Il-Bidu is happy!

maxresdefault.jpg

theditz83

Veteran

Congrats buddy - really happy you had success with Stine (although for me it's probably her weakest song).

I remember the reaction I got to an Alphabeat NF wayyyyy back when I was on the main roster and caring what everyone thought too much, so good to see that there's a place for Stine in NSC after all xup :lol:

Romeo

Congrats buddy - really happy you had success with Stine (although for me it's probably her weakest song).

I remember the reaction I got to an Alphabeat NF wayyyyy back when I was on the main roster and caring what everyone thought too much, so good to see that there's a place for Stine in NSC after all xup :lol:

Thank you. I have only heard 2 of her songs, that was one of the first songs I added to my 'to send' list and I just forgot about it, then i was listening to them all one night and realised i needed to send it..

the next song was literally the last song i listened to but I LOVE so i sent it (it may be of interest to you? lol)

Romeo

Yeah Emeli has been in NSC before and I try to avoid sending acts that have been in NSC previously but I love this song

Romeo

Re: Il-Bidu 142 - 1,000,000 I's

IL-BIDU
Loïc Nottet
Million Eyes

Romeo

Host u will?

haha I've never been in the final 3 editions running so I am not certain I will even qualify haha

Romeo

After amazing feedback I am really excited about a possible good result in 142

I really want to send 4 songs to 143 so I might have a NF

Romeo

Best of luck buddy - Loïc is fab and I'm pretty certain that you'll at least PQ ;)

thank you!!!!!! I would love that! It's such an amazing song.. I hate sending big songs (although i did last edition and this) but I like to send new stuff people may not know, to introduce people to a new song. But sometimes I just need to send a song I am addicted to at the minute haha

theditz83

Veteran

thank you!!!!!! I would love that! It's such an amazing song.. I hate sending big songs (although i did last edition and this) but I like to send new stuff people may not know, to introduce people to a new song. But sometimes I just need to send a song I am addicted to at the minute haha

That's the beauty of this contest - you always have your eyes opened to new discoveries. But yeah, you should always stick to what you know and love. Variety is always good xup

Romeo

well thank you everyone who voted for Il-Bidu!!

6th and another PQ is great! Thank you all so much

I have decided that for NSC 143 I am going to enter the song I initially entered as a reserve entry back in NSC 122 but didnt get a place in the final. This song is amazing but not very NSC so I am expecting a flop but I love the song so much and hope you do too!

Romeo

Told you a PQ was coming your way - well done buddy! ;)

you did indeed! I was shocked to be honest, I always am when I do well lol

this will be my 4th consecutive final.. it's crazy haha

my next song is rather risky. I keep changing my mind but the current song I am 100% sending isn't a song that everyone will love so I predict a flop in 143

theditz83

Veteran

you did indeed! I was shocked to be honest, I always am when I do well lol

this will be my 4th consecutive final.. it's crazy haha

my next song is rather risky. I keep changing my mind but the current song I am 100% sending isn't a song that everyone will love so I predict a flop in 143

So long as you love it, that's the main thing - stay true to the Il-Bidu sound and all will be good! Looking forward to hearing what you send xup

Romeo

Re: Il-Bidu 143 - JCB

NSC 143
Nizlopi
JCB

Romeo

Re: Il-Bidu 143 - JCB

Gone for a risky song that I don't think many of you will take to.. but I love it so..

Top Bottom