Contact us

I have a big project, and I need one person from every European country to make it .

Alright, so I found this website where I can make Eurovision scoreboards, and there is an option to have each jury member be an individual person, and that gave me an idea. If I had 50 1-member juries from every country to participate in the contest (minus Yugoslavia and Serbia-Montenegro) and have them all award 1-12 points to their favourite songs from each year, what would the new rankings be like? This is where I need you, you, yes YOU, can be the jury of your own country, here are the conditions:

-You must be from the country you want to represent (if it's taking too long I'll allow people from other countries)
-You must stay active on the forums

In order to fill in, reply to this thread and fill in your name on your country (If the spot is taken, you cam still sign in as a backup jury)

Albania:
Andorra:
Armenia:
Australia:Kaz
Austria:
Azerbaijan:
Belarus:
Belgium:
Bosnia&Herzegovina:
Bulgaria:
Croatia:
Cyprus:
Czech Republic:
Denmark:
Estonia:
Finland:
FYR Macedonia: Stiven
France:tuorem ; ESCfr (Backup)
Georgia:
Germany:
Greece:
Hungary:
Iceland:
Ireland:anto475
Israel:
Italy:
Latvia: Alevender
Lithuania:
Luxembourg:
Malta:
Moldova:
Monaco:
Montenegro:
Morocco:
Netherlands: Dutchball
Norway:
Poland:
Portugal: Edward
Romania: AnonymousESCfan
Russia:
San Marino:
Serbia:
Slovakia:
Slovenia:
Spain:
Sweden:Schlagerman1
Switzerland:
Turkey:
Ukraine:
United Kingdom:

I'm very excited for this :)

Last edited:

Schlagerman1

Let me get Sweden then! :)

Also, this should perhaps be in the Guido's Games section, maybe someone can move it for you like that part of the forums mod [MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION] or perhaps [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION], then more people will notice this! :)

Brandt

Quick Questions

1. Will members vote for every single year that their country participated ever since 1956?
2. How long will it take? I have time for the next 2 months. But I may not be so active after August.

If the time of 2 months is enough, I'd like to take a part. It's like being juries of Eurovision. xheart

tuorem

Quick Questions

1. Will members vote for every single year that their country participated ever since 1956?
2. How long will it take? I have time for the next 2 months. But I may not be so active after August.

If the time of 2 months is enough, I'd like to take a part. It's like being juries of Eurovision. xheart

Same here. I'd be interested in representing :fr: but I'd like to know the terms and conditions of the game before confirming my participation. :)

Quick Questions

1. Every jury will vote every year, so each year will have 50 juries
2. It will start once all the spots are taken

ESCFr

I would not mind be the backup jury of Tuorem. :fr:

EscGeek

Veteran
Slovenia here :D

Stiven

Well I can take :mk: However I don't know if I'm going to be available all of time.

Kaz

I'll take :au:!

:il: exists

Top Bottom