Last edited:

yuki_vamp.esc

1. Metal/hard rock
  2. Places

Malagant

FSC Administrator
Staff member
Selection:

It is time to make a theme-selection for this coming FSC August Spin-Off. Everyone has had around 1 week to share their preferences. Thanks everyone for participating, we appreciate that so many voted for their preferred options.

The option

Songs about/with Places

received the most votes, 4 x votes (Priority 1) while the second best option(s) received 2 x votes (Priority 1).

This means that Songs about/with Places is clearly the most preferred alternative.

The winner is: Songs about/with Places, which in the FSC Spin-Off will be called “Best Of: Songs about/with Places”

Definition for our use in this FSC Spin-Off: We interpret "Places" with regards to Geography alone. This means the following would be eligible: songs with - in title or lyrics - countries, cities, towns but also oceans, seas, mountains, forests, plains.

We don’t want to be too strict but have to draw the line somewhere, so we keep to Geography. If there is any doubt as to whether a song is eligible with regards to this definition, the FSC Spin-Off host decides the matter.

We hope many members will take part, this is a fun supplement to the main FSC edition!

I will post a Confirmation thread for the FSC August Spin-Off soon with details!

Welcome all! xup

Top Bottom