Contact us

ESC BIG BROTHER 2011 - The winner: ESTONIA

94ayd

Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2011 - SEMI 1 - DAY 13

No Finland, but it's time for Lithuania and Evelina - C'est SA vie, je dis oui... xrofl3

ParadiseES

Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2011 - SEMI 2 - DAY 13

It's so clear now. Cyprus and Belarus are in my top-5. Romania isn't, so Romania out!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2011 - SEMI 1 - DAY 13

It's time to reveal the song that is leaving us tonight. Get ready.

Time to say goodbye to

:al: Albania - Aurela Gaçe - Feel the Passion

It looks like the members really started playing the game now. Lithuania and Georgia both have been nominated 3 times and managed to stay over Albania on their first nomination. Maybe one less threat to worry about???

14. :al: Albania - Aurela Gaçe - Feel the Passion
15. :am: Armenia - Emmy - Boom-Boom
16. :is: Iceland - Sigurjón's Friends - Coming Home
17. :gr: Greece - Loukas Giorkas feat. Stereo Mike - Watch My Dance
18. :mt: Malta - Glen Vella - One Life
19. :pt: Portugal - Homens da Luta - A luta é alegria

We're down to 13 songs in each Semi. That means only 3 more songs have to go before we merge the two Semis, add the Big 5 and move on to the Final show where the remaining 25 songs will battle it out.
Starting today you no longer have to stress over having to sign in every 12 hours as I know that can be stressful for you and for me. So since we're back on schedule we're going back to full days. Nominations last one day as well as the eviction.

For now, it's time to start a new round of nominations. Please nominate one of the remaining 13 songs. Let's find out who the Head of HOusehold winner is for the day:

Winner: Margarita86

Congratulations! This person will nominate one song which will join the bottom 2. Which one is which though you won't find out until after the game. Remember, you need a minimum of 10 posts to participate in this game.

For now, comment in this thread and if you do so your name will be thrown into the magical pot and with a little bit of luck you can be the Power of Veto winner who has the ability to save one of the three nominees from eviction.

Good luck!!!

ParadiseES

Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2011 - SEMI 1 - DAY 14

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think anyone could consider Albania as dangerous....:lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2011 - SEMI 2 - DAY 13

Time to kick out another song. Who is it going to be? Let's find out!!!!

Leaving us tonight.

:cy: Cyprus - Christos Mylordos - San Aggelos S'agapisa

Who would have thought that Belarus would live to see another day? But they did. Can't say the same thing for Cyprus as they just showed up on the list of nominees for the first time and is already out of the game. I guess one less competitor to worry about. Although Romania can take a deep breath cause they return to the game as well. Anything is possible

14. :cy: Cyprus - Christos Mylordos - San Aggelos S'agapisa
15. :il: Israel - Dana International - Ding Dong
16. :ie: Ireland - Jedward - Lipstick
17. :be: Belgium - Witloof Bay - With Love Baby
18. :md: Moldova - Zdob şi Zdub - So Lucky
19. :mk: Macedonia FYR - Vlatko Ilievski - Rusinka

We're down to 13 songs in each Semi. That means only 3 more songs have to go before we merge the two Semis, add the Big 5 and move on to the Final show where the remaining 25 songs will battle it out.
Starting today you no longer have to stress over having to sign in every 12 hours as I know that can be stressful for you and for me. So since we're back on schedule we're going back to full days. Nominations last one day as well as the eviction.

For now, it's time to start a new round of nominations. Please nominate one of the remaining 13 songs. Let's find out who the Head of HOusehold winner is for the day:

Winner: iowacorn

Congratulations! This person will nominate one song which will join the bottom 2. Which one is which though you won't find out until after the game. Remember, you need a minimum of 10 posts to participate in this game.

For now, comment in this thread and if you do so your name will be thrown into the magical pot and with a little bit of luck you can be the Power of Veto winner who has the ability to save one of the three nominees from eviction.

Good luck!!!

Top Bottom