Contact us

Doire 227: Will Wright - Fall Easy 🍂

doctormalisimo

Re: WELCOME TO DOIRE

It's been a busy week in Doire so far and it's only Tuesday!!
Doire will be hosting the Country Randomizer Spin-off over the next few weeks so loads of effort is being put in to make sure that the even is memorable. This includes the technophobic n00b-ish owner of Doire having to make graphics for the show. Whilst Doire can not guarantee wonderful, mesmerising scoreboards and banners, we can promise you that the whole nation will be putting in 110% to make sure things go smoothly :D

Also this week, it was announced that Neajlovia will be hosting a Song Contest especially for WL nations. Doire will be sending a delegation, so we present to SNOW PATROL:

doctormalisimo

Country Randomiser Spin-off Announcement: Doire fahrt nach Ă–sterreich
Doire was drawn with Austria in said spin-off. And we have chosen our entry. Much in the same why that this song represented the home team in Euro 2008, this song will represent the home team in the CRSO.
Oh, and apologies for not being able to spell Osterreich with an umlaut :(

Last edited:

Paper7

You can copy and past it from me: Ă–sterreich :)

I like Christina StĂĽrmer, she had some good songs in the past. I dont know this song untill yet and only skipping trough it currently (it's late), but sounds good.

doctormalisimo

Danke schĂ–n :)
And I've looked her up on Youtube and she seems like a sort of pop chic girl. The Austrian version of Avril Lavigne I suppose :)

ronny1988

good choice. she is the most famous and most successful singer in austria currently.

Paper7

Last edited:

doctormalisimo

So after coming 6th in the WLSC in Neajlovia, the Doirenese entry have confirmed their participation in the Second edition of the competition in Griffin Empire. The selection process for an artist to represent us was actually quite easy....
Ladies and Gentlemen, Doire presents:

Liam

Christina StĂĽrmer, she has some really good songs :D Wasn't she in the first ever NSC? :eek:

Damien Rice is awesome too, I have his album 9 :D

Liam

Yeah i checked the wiki and edited my post :lol: I wasn't sure but I knew she was definitely the first on the list

Liam

I feckin' love Damien Rice. If my iTunes werent so retarded I would have his album o on my most played list....

Haha! :p I remember I got it for my dad.. wow some years ago :p And I stole it cause I loved it. It's weird how my taste is relatively mainstream yet some artists like Damien Rice is adore :D You should use last.fm by the way :lol:

doctormalisimo

Doire will be participating in the NF spin-off in :sc:l!!!!
We will be represented by the third hottest woman in ESC history (after Chiara - Chiara counts as two people): LENA MEYER-LANDRUT (or is it Landrut-Meyer, I never know) and her beautiful ballad (which got trounced by TBAS in Unser Star) PUSH FORWARD

Ich hoffe dass diese Lied dir gut gefällt :mrgreen:

doctormalisimo

Here's our WLSC3 song :D
Growing up in the 2000s with a playstation, I think most of us have grown up with this song:
:se: Caesars :se: - Jerk it out

No Name

Awesome! A long time ago in NSC I had this in one of my NF's where it came 2nd. Reminds me so much of FIFA. :D

Top Bottom