• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

boyardor

ESCZ 2024 wishlist so far:
(If ESCZ 2024 will have 7 artists)

No. 1: Lenny

We're all still waiting for her. Let's keep waiting...

No. 2: GIUDI

Give her second chance. She was mine 1st in ESCZ 2022.

No. 3: Aiko

My favourite Czech artist. She has potential for great staging.

No. 4: We Are Domi & Lake Malawi

It will be huge comeback for both.

No. 5: Mikolas Josef

He knows how to make ESC song and he has huge fan base.

No. 6: Elis Mraz

Sadly she came 2nd twice. Try it again.

No. 7: Eva Burešová

She has perfect vocals.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
ESCZ 2024 wishlist so far:
(If ESCZ 2024 will have 7 artists)

No. 1: Lenny

We're all still waiting for her. Let's keep waiting...

No. 2: GIUDI

Give her second chance. She was mine 1st in ESCZ 2022.

No. 3: Aiko

My favourite Czech artist. She has potential for great staging.

No. 4: We Are Domi & Lake Malawi

It will be huge comeback for both.

No. 5: Mikolas Josef

He knows how to make ESC song and he has huge fan base.

No. 6: Elis Mraz

Sadly she came 2nd twice. Try it again.

No. 7: Eva Burešová

She has perfect vocals.

I wouldn't mind Mikolas being back with something more serious like his latest song! But yeah we need Lenny and Guidi!

boyardor

No. 8: MYDY

Slabsson79

I'd prefer some artists that have not been to Eurovision yet
Me too. But i would also finally like a live national final on a regular tv channel with 10-12 contestants.
I guess that artists in CZ will have seen what a good staging and effort can bring combined with good vocals and a decent song, and i am not talking only about VESNA....i wonder if Pam Rabbit for example could do sth Noa Kirel-style.

Slabsson79

Considering the streak of fantastic entries, it's only natural for one to expect another one.
We shall see. Let us start with Czechia confirming her participation at the ESC 2024. But i hope that will be not so problematic.
I think we should send a powerful female singer in the style of this years Norway or Israel. And of course with a competitive song.

randajad

Veteran
We shall see. Let us start with Czechia confirming her participation at the ESC 2024. But i hope that will be not so problematic.
I think we should send a powerful female singer in the style of this years Norway or Israel. And of course with a competitive song.
Yeah, but I doubt ČT will withdraw next year. As for the act itself, the only thing I'd try to avoid are returning artists, but even that's not a dealbreaker.

Slabsson79

Come on, we want Barbora Mochowa.
Well, i get that. But we Czechs want to enter the TOP10 again and that would be rather hard given the songs she had in the NF. Those would IMHO struggle with pure televote in the semis.

nofuxCZ

Most of the mainstream singers are great vocalists who suffer from having bland or outright bad songs. Few years ago I would be happy if Lenny represented us, but looking at the stuff she has released in the last 2 years, it's all so bland and would flop hard in Eurovision.
I would also prefer no returning artists, so instead of Mikolas, I'd much rather see someone like Sofian Medjmedj participating. He said last year he is very interested in doing Eurovision, has great vocals and enough charisma/catchy songs to be successful.

In general I would like us to continue in the path we've taken in the last years - giving chance to less known artists who make better music than the known ones :) Aiko or Pam Rabbit and Barbora Mochowa trying again would be great.

I've also seen lots of Czech artists following and commenting on Eurovision this year, so I expect increased interest next year, also helped by the success of Vesna in ESC and on the streaming services.

Andromache

I hope they don't make another low budget national final. If they don't have the budget just go internal. Other than that I hope they continue to do well and hopefully win one day. Vesna was Czechias best entry yet imo. And pls continue to work with whoever does the staging for the Czech entries or Vesna because Czechia is one of the best countries when it comes to staging!

Slabsson79

I hope they don't make another low budget national final. If they don't have the budget just go internal. Other than that I hope they continue to do well and hopefully win one day. Vesna was Czechias best entry yet imo. And pls continue to work with whoever does the staging for the Czech entries or Vesna because Czechia is one of the best countries when it comes to staging!
An internal selection would be a huge step back. The budget issues will remain imho but even a low budget NF with dedicated acts is better than a internal selection.

DanielLuis

If the NF will keep on being low-budget I'd rather they revert to the previous format than what they did in 2023. The live performances were an absolute mess, all of them felt lifeless in such a tiny stage. And unfortunately I think the live performance really neagtively influenced the hype around Vesna on the pre-season.

Top Bottom