Contact us

BRITTANY 🔱 | 190 | Zaho de Sagazan - La Symphonie Des Éclairs

John1

WHAT-S-IN-THERE-COVER.png
::brit ::brit ::brit
World-Vision-Plan-de-travail-1-copie.png

After taking a step back from WV a few years ago, I decided to come back even stronger and determined to showcase the culture of my current home region. I will try my best to make one of the most iconic Celtic nations shine through.

Get ready to delve into a world of Breton, French or even English gibberish mixed with Celtic heritage with meaningful sounds that will move your heart.
World-Vision-Plan-de-travail-1-copie-2.png

WHAT-S-IN-THERE-HALL-OF-FAME.png

Last edited:

Luki

Re: Brittany ~ WV11 HINT!!!

^ You're right... :eek: OMG y'all are so good at guessing. :eek:

2nd HINT: It has letters L-E-Y in her name. :)

Sven

Re: Brittany ~ WV11 HINT!!!

Con los terroristas
wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup
wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup
And do the skeleton dance
*flipping out* wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup
wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup wup *flipping out*

I'll never forget your entry :-)

Good luck with Madame **l*e** Le**y

Luki

Brittany ~ LET'S CELEBRATE 10 LUKI ENTRIES IN WV

10 ENTRIES OF MINE! (PART 1)

msl.png

I'm surprised no one did it so far, so let me be the first one to do it. I'd like to make a brief look at my first 10 entries in WV. I'm here since the very begining of the WorldVision and even though I was against it, I kinda started to love it. I loved all of my entries, and all of them had some sentimental value for me. So here we go. Let's celebrate with Celebrate!

Well that was awful... but thanks anyway Daria for embarrassing the nation you're not even a part of. :)

Okej let's start with the entries. I even made these banners that aren't as good as the ones Trece makes but at least I put some effort in making them.
So my first edition was cleverly planned. First I applied as Novalja just to troll everyone, but then I thought that it would be nicer if I actually take it seriously SO MY FIRST REGION WAS ::dalm DALMATIA. I had NF called Dalmatinska pisma with three acts. The most popular of them all was the last one (TBF), second most popular was second (Las Balkanieras) and the least popular won. I was surprised by it, because I thought Las Balkanieras would win with a landslide, but actually Nera with her childish and funny song won. So here is Nera with Centar svita:

Ending on 12th place was more than I ever hoped for Nera so I decided to go with something as wity as Centar svita. Danijela Martinović which was a successful ESC artist with 5th and 6th place in the 90s seemed like the perfect choice for 2nd edition of WorldVision. Outside of her comfort zone she made Brodolom which made me like her again. The humorous lyrics comparing male reproductive organ with a boat were praised by both critics and the audience. Here I present Danijela Martinović with Brodolom:

Danijela almost made it to the top 10, but nevertheless made Brodolom with 11th place my personal best at that time and Dalmatian best to date. Next edition I wasn't planning to make a great result as I did two editions before. Instead I chose to have a family NF with famous Dizdar brother and sister competing against each other. Each had two songs in the pre-elimination which would end with the final showdown between them. But due to lack of time I decided to shorten the whole process so I chose Natali over Filip. She is closely connected to Nera as both of them were discovered in the same talent show. Zamjenit ću te gorim is probably my all time favorite entry and I don't regret for sending it. Although it was my worst result to date placing 18th in the semifinal, also my first failed try at WV. Here is the amazing Natali Dizdar with Zamjenit ću te gorim

After giving it some time to think, I decided to change my jury into :kr: South Korea. K-pop has always been my passion and love and I thought it would be nice if I sent some of my all time top 10 songs. First one was Step by the amazing group of ladies called KARA. It was a deserved place, since they were my favorite k-pop act. Step is also probably the catchiest song I ever sent, you just can't resist it. The ladies proved that by placing int top 5 marking it as my best result to date. Here are the lovely ladies of KARA singing Step:

After the huge success of KARA (that was also the best result for any asian country or region) I decided to go with something a bit darker. SunnyHill was perfect for it. They're like the opposite of everything k-pop has been in the past few years. They have thoughtful, meaningful lyrics with equally symbolic videos and intricate choreography. But this mixture seemed to be destened to fail, and so it did by placing 21st in the semifinal. But it was a strong competitor I'd say. So here's SunnyHill with The Grasshopper Song:

Luki

Re: Brittany ~ LET'S CELEBRATE 10 LUKI ENTRIES IN WV

Part 2 coming tomorrow. :)

Luki

10 ENTRIES OF MINE! (PART 2)

msl.png

Moving on with the part 2 which is the last one... such an epic journey it was. :lol:

My WV06 entry was planned to score high, but eventually it turned to be a fail. Not only was Abracadabra the catchy but also it had a memorable choreography that turned into a trend in South Korea. Eventually the same song became one of the most popular korean songs in chart history. It placed as 21st in semi thus making it second time in a row with the same result. Here are Brown Eyed Girls with Abracadabra:

After failing twice in a row I decided to change things a bit and try with a ballad national final (my second ever). With many famous korean artists and groups like Baek Ji Young and Infinite, boy band Boyfriend with Janus won with a small margin over second placed Ji Young's Voice. It seemed to be like the unlucky row of failures will be ended, but unfortunately guys of Boyfriend ended up on 21st place in semi making it the 3rd time in a row. Nevertheless the song is amazing, so here it is:

Desperate trying to find something that might actually qualify I realised returning artist wouldn't be a bad idea. So I decided to give KARA's member Seungyeon another try at winning. A risky move it was to send a seemingly same ballad as the previous one, only a bit rocky. But luckily she ended up on amazing 7th place in the final. She also won the semi making it the first WV win for any asian country or region and gaining best score of all my entries. Here is my heroine (not Loreen) Seungyeon with her song Guilty:

After amazing job last edition I was quite sure I'd leave the South Korean jury and join :fr:. But due to some complications and Vaso's fickle nature I decided to choose one french region. And so the first one on my mind was ::brit Brittany with not so romance Breton language. The amazing sound of this celtic language made me dive into and explore a bit about Breton music. Although I didn't find much I knew my first entry as Brittany would be the song from the japanese animated movie The Secret World of Arrietty. Sung by divine Cecile Corbel it was a perfect fresh start. With a decent placement (while I wasn't expecting to qualify) and myself being satisfied I knew Brittany would probably be my favorite jury in the near future. So here it is, the magical Arrietty's Song by Cecile Corbel:

After a great start with breton music I decided to got with something more ethnic. My next entry was love at first sight. The vocals, the instruments the atmosphere made it feel special in the bunch of bland ballads that usually are popular in WV. But the thing that entertained the most was the video of skeleton dancing drawn by Walt Disney. That is something most of you won't ever forget, I know I won't. Here's Les Ramoneurs de Menhirs with Menez Daou:

After doing this little review of all my entries in the past (first) "decade" of WV I decided to introduce you to our next representant:

Also I'd like to announce possible countries I could choose in the near future such as :cl: :at: :hu: :hr:

Feedback from y'all would be amazing, so tell me which songs you liked so far, or which ones you hated... and tell me what do you want me to send as ::brit, because I plan to stay here for another 3 editions at least. :)
Thanks so much everyone for your support, points, comments. Love y'all. xlove

Mozz

After those hints even my 3 year old nephew was able to guess it would be Nolwenn Leroy zzzzzz xsleep xrofl2

Luki

After those hints even my 3 year old nephew was able to guess it would be Nolwenn Leroy zzzzzz xsleep xrofl2

Actually those weren't meant to be for Nolwenn. :lol: But after Vaso nearly giving me a heart attack I sent Nolwenn. So the hints weren't meant for Nolwenn. hihi

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

I think my favorite entry of yours is your ::brit 09 entry. Just beautiful and it made me want to check out more of Cécile's music. xlove

I also really enjoyed your :kr: 07 and 08 entries.

Luki

Brittany ~ WV11 ~ La jument de Michao

WORLDVISION 11
Nolwenn Leroy
La jument de Michao

C'est dans 10 ans je m'en irai
j'entends le loup le renard chanter
C'est dans 10 ans je m'en irai
J'entends le loup le renard chanter

J'entends le loup le renard et la belette;
J'entends le loup et le renard chanter
(bis)

C'est dans 9 ans je m'en irai
La jument de Michao a passée dans le pré
La jument de michao et son petit poulain
A passé dans le pré et a mangé tout le foin
(bis)

L'hiver viendra les gars,
L'hiver viendra :
La jument de michao,elle s'en repentira
(bis)

C'est dans 4 ans je m'en irai
C'est dans 4 ans je m'en irai

J'entends le loup, le renard et la belette
j'entends le loup et le renard chanter
(bis)

C'est dans 3 ans je m'en irai
La jument de Michao et son petit poulain
A passé dans le pré et mangé tout le foin
(bis)

L'hiver viendra :
(bis)

C'est dans 2 ans je m'en irai
j'entends le loup et le renard chanter
C'est dans 2 ans je m'en irai

J'entends le loup le renard et la belette
(bis)

C'est dans 1 an je m'en irai
La jument de Michao et son petit poulain
A passé dans le pré et mangé tout le foin
(bis)

L'hiver viendra :
(bis)

kopachka

Re: Brittany ~ WV11 ~ La jument de Michao

hoces organizirat sljedece izdanje?

Impressive

Banned

Turkish juries love your entry. Good lucks in WV11.

as78

Is Brittany becoming one of my favorite WV regions? :D

xheart

Top Bottom