Contact us

Bosnia & Herzegovina // WV 191 // Selma Bajrami - Harem

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

2l4xcAS.jpg

ARTIST: Maya Berovic feat. Jala Brat & Buba Corelli

Maya-Berovic.jpg

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Maja Berović (born 8 July 1987), known by her stage name Maya, is a Bosnian pop-folk singer. Born in a village near Sarajevo, her professional career began when she was signed to Belgrade-based record label Grand Production, aged 19. She has since become one of the leading pop singers in the region, with five studio albums and multiple singles.

Jasmin Fazlić (born 16 October 1986), better known by his stage names Jala or Jala Brat, is a Bosnian rapper. He represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 together with Dalal Midhat-Talakić, Deen and Ana Rucner. He is the co-author of the 2016 Bosnian Eurovision entry "Ljubav je". He's mostly known for his work alongside Bosnian rapper Buba Corelli, with whom he has over 30 songs, including two albums.

Amar Hodžić (born 22 September 1989), known by his stage name Buba Corelli is a Bosnian rapper known for known for the speed and manner of rapping. He began rapping around 2004, even recording his first song with a friend in a group called the Corelli Duo, where his stage name comes from. When the Corelli duo broke up, Hodžić didn't rap again until 2009. Soon Hodžić took the stage name Buba Corelli and met Jasmin Fazlić, known as Jala Brat. The two began collaborating recording the EP Sin City, released in March 2013.

SOURCE: Maya Berović - Wikipedia,Jala Brat - Wikipedia, Buba Corelli - Wikipedia

SONG: To me radi

LYRICS (Bosnian)

Ref.: [MAYA]

Na rukama tvojim stoji prsteni sad zlatni

Kasni su sati opet si nevjeran

Na mukama gorim dodiri su alarmantni

Mi smo riskantni k'o brak i nevjera

[JALA & BUBA]

A to me radi, to me, to me radi

[MAYA]

U gradu bi svaka htjela te

A nema te k'o pustinja vode

Vrela noć, ja spremam se

(Tijelo gori ispod garderobe)

Znam da treba me

Treba neko da sam plen

I kada tako gleda me

Nema veze što je njen

[JALA & BUBA]

Ja nikad nisam osjećao se tako

Gubim razum kada vidim kako pleše

Zato nikad nikom nisam prišao ovako

Kad' gledam te u prsima me steže

Ti si neosvojiv tron, ta mala me radi

Drugi su samo pijuni, ovdje sam ja komandant

Mi smo neosporiv spoj, ma ta mala je dijamant

I džaba što nisi sama, opet ću te pijan zvat'

Jer on ti ne može dat', džaba mu keš i zlato

?Ljubiti vrat?, mala izgledaš elegantno

Sijaš u tami k'o magija, navodiš me na to

Dok tijelo savijaš igraš se sa vatrom

[JALA & BUBA]

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Vote in the NF and help us choose the best song! (DEADLINE: 19th MAY, 17:00 CET!)

Latest update: Bosnia and Herzegovina will not participate in WV 30 and will take a break!

We were thinking about this for several days and now the decision is final. The conditions in Serbia and Bosnia are catastrophic, nobody is playing any music at all, and nobody in :rs: or :ba: is thinking about any other things than the national tragedy that affected the region.

In circumstances like this, we cannot focus properly on songs and things that we should in normal occasions and that is why we will take a break until the situation calms down.

The NF will remain open until the end of our break period so anyone who wants to vote is free to do so, there is a bunch of time.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - on a break

Aw xcry I hope the situation will finally get better in :ba: and :rs: as quickly as possible :(

Milos-BC

Aw xcry I hope the situation will finally get better in :ba: and :rs: as quickly as possible :(

Thanks Gera xrunhug

I am not even sure I will manage to vote in WLSC either and I appologize in advance if I don't vote.

Since this catastrophe started I haven't played a single song in my home. I was always listening to at least some type of music whenever that is possible, but now, for almost 5 days now, I haven't listened to anything. I can't, when people are dying and when the whole country is in chaos. Music, even though I adore it, is now the last thing on my mind.

I cannot predict how things will play out, as I was even close to go to defend one city from the floods a couple of days ago and risk my life in that. The situation is like this, and I simply cannot predict what will happen, maybe I will also be in the rescue boat next week, who knows........

And since I am occupied with everything that has nothing to do with our fun here, this is the best decission atm.

I hope the floods in :ro: will also stabilize! xrunhug

Milos-BC

Don't worry my friend, this will only be for one edition xrunhug In WV 31, I am back where I have always been. This is something that higher force is dictating.

You are free to check out this NF as well, as I said, I will leave the lines opened and I will accept all votes until the end of the confirmation period for WV 31.

Only 2 people voted so far in the NF, so that is also a positive side of :ba: taking a break - now there is a chance to get a much bigger amount of votes for the next edition.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

I hope it will end soon and you can back to normal life! xpray

Milos-BC

Just a quick reminder that, even though :ba: is not taking part in this WV, you can still send in your votes for the NF. We need voters xcheer

Milos-BC

After Aigars sent me his votes (thanks a lot my friend xcheer xcheers :D ), this is the list of voters so far:

Myself
kopachka
Trece
as78

Keep them coming! xcheer

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - DEADLINE: 14th JUNE, 14:00 CET!

Deadline added, and that is 14th June, 14:00 CET!

The voters so far are:

Myself
kopachka
Trece
as78
chontono

Keep them coming guys! :D

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - DEADLINE: 14th JUNE, 14:00 CET!

Less then 3 days left to vote :D

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Dino Merlin - ????

Breaking news!

NF has been cancelled! The only thing we can say at this point is that NF will return in one of the next editions and it will be spectacular. I thank everyone who voted regardless of this decision.

We will have an internal selection instead and we have chosen one of the biggest stars in the region to represent us in WV 31, that is - Dino Merlin!

dino_merlin.jpg

The song he will perform can be described as an ethnic song with a Balkan flavor in it, and the song will be dedicated to all of the victims of the flood disaster both in :ba: and in the rest of the region.

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Dino Merlin - Ruža

Yet another final for :ba: :D And this one came totally unexpected. Thank you so much everyone who voted for :ba: and for this wonderful song from Dino Merlin that is devoted to the victims of the terrible floods in this area! xlove :)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Dino Merlin - Ruža

I just saw NF was canceled xfaint

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - a song composed by Hari Varešanović

It is time to give hints about our next entry :D

Back when we sent Dubioza Kolektiv, we were about to send an ethnic entry in the style of "Lane Moje" and "Lejla" but gave up in the last moment. Well, now is finally the time to send that song :D

And before you hear it.........I can only say that it is composed by Hari Varešanović (Hari Mata Hari), so.........if you liked "Lejla" on ESC 2006 or "Lane Moje" on ESC 2004, chances are huge that you will like the next Bosnian entry as well :D

JamieBrown

if you liked "Lejla" on ESC 2006 or "Lane Moje" on ESC 2004, chances are huge that you will like the next Bosnian entry as well :D

Are you kidding?? I love 'Lejla' and 'Lane Moje' xheart They are among the best ESC entries ever to me! Good luck xcheer

Milos-BC

Thanks xcheer :D

I am pretty sure you will like what you are going to hear from :ba: in WV 32 :D

Top Bottom