Contact us

Bosnia & Herzegovina // WV 190 // Olja Bajrami – Hajde Komandante

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

2l4xcAS.jpg

ARTIST: Maya Berovic feat. Jala Brat & Buba Corelli

Maya-Berovic.jpg

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Maja Berović (born 8 July 1987), known by her stage name Maya, is a Bosnian pop-folk singer. Born in a village near Sarajevo, her professional career began when she was signed to Belgrade-based record label Grand Production, aged 19. She has since become one of the leading pop singers in the region, with five studio albums and multiple singles.

Jasmin Fazlić (born 16 October 1986), better known by his stage names Jala or Jala Brat, is a Bosnian rapper. He represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 together with Dalal Midhat-Talakić, Deen and Ana Rucner. He is the co-author of the 2016 Bosnian Eurovision entry "Ljubav je". He's mostly known for his work alongside Bosnian rapper Buba Corelli, with whom he has over 30 songs, including two albums.

Amar Hodžić (born 22 September 1989), known by his stage name Buba Corelli is a Bosnian rapper known for known for the speed and manner of rapping. He began rapping around 2004, even recording his first song with a friend in a group called the Corelli Duo, where his stage name comes from. When the Corelli duo broke up, Hodžić didn't rap again until 2009. Soon Hodžić took the stage name Buba Corelli and met Jasmin Fazlić, known as Jala Brat. The two began collaborating recording the EP Sin City, released in March 2013.

SOURCE: Maya Berović - Wikipedia,Jala Brat - Wikipedia, Buba Corelli - Wikipedia

SONG: To me radi

LYRICS (Bosnian)

Ref.: [MAYA]

Na rukama tvojim stoji prsteni sad zlatni

Kasni su sati opet si nevjeran

Na mukama gorim dodiri su alarmantni

Mi smo riskantni k'o brak i nevjera

[JALA & BUBA]

A to me radi, to me, to me radi

[MAYA]

U gradu bi svaka htjela te

A nema te k'o pustinja vode

Vrela noć, ja spremam se

(Tijelo gori ispod garderobe)

Znam da treba me

Treba neko da sam plen

I kada tako gleda me

Nema veze što je njen

[JALA & BUBA]

Ja nikad nisam osjećao se tako

Gubim razum kada vidim kako pleše

Zato nikad nikom nisam prišao ovako

Kad' gledam te u prsima me steže

Ti si neosvojiv tron, ta mala me radi

Drugi su samo pijuni, ovdje sam ja komandant

Mi smo neosporiv spoj, ma ta mala je dijamant

I džaba što nisi sama, opet ću te pijan zvat'

Jer on ti ne može dat', džaba mu keš i zlato

?Ljubiti vrat?, mala izgledaš elegantno

Sijaš u tami k'o magija, navodiš me na to

Dok tijelo savijaš igraš se sa vatrom

[JALA & BUBA]

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 43 | ♥♥ My Life Is My Song - If you struggle to find inspiration for life, find it in this beautiful song! ♥♥

Cervical cancer was inspiration for the song:

Maya Sar is the founder of the regional humanitarian project in the fight against cervical cancer Moj je život moja pjesma (My Life Is My Song) and the composer and songwriter of the eponymous song which is performed by leading some of the leading stars in the region - Nina Badrić, Karolina Gočeva, Aleksandra Radović and Maya Sar herself. For this, she received the Gold plaque of the great human heart by the International League of Humanists in 2011 and the European award by European Cervical Cancer Association (ECCA) in February 2014.

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 43 | ♥♥ My Life Is My Song - If you struggle to find inspiration for life, find it in this beautiful song! ♥♥

Congratulations on qualifying to the final darling xlove xheart xheart xheart xkiss xheart xheart xheart

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 44 | ?? - ??

Thank you for final and 95 points in final. xrunhug xhug xlove

For WV 44 something that can be described as "traditional" way of singing in modern arrange. Definitely something that can describe and represent :ba: and many of its songs and way of singing. I believe, the ones who seek for originality and "origin" songs will enjoy in this xheart. But, I already see one person that will like this song...yup, [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] I speak about you. :mrgreen:

kopachka

Anything traditional and original sounds promising, especially if it comes from :ba: (my second country) :) Can't wait to hear it! xcheer

Milos-BC

Thank you for final and 95 points in final. xrunhug xhug xlove

For WV 44 something that can be described as "traditional" way of singing in modern arrange. Definitely something that can describe and represent :ba: and many of its songs and way of singing. I believe, the ones who seek for originality and "origin" songs will enjoy in this xheart. But, I already see one person that will like this song...yup, @kopachka I speak about you. :mrgreen:

xheart xheart xheart xlove xheart xheart xheart xkiss xheart xheart xheart

Hele.

First song was rejected so my back up plan will be used. :( I wanted to keep originality of Bosnian music so it will be like that but not the one I wanted to represent Bosnia this time. :( This singer is still not popular so much and for now I can't prove she origins from Bosnia but surely I will in future. :twisted:
Anyway.. [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] you will be amazed with back up plan! :mrgreen: This is song for you. xrunhug

Milos-BC

First song was rejected so my back up plan will be used. :( I wanted to keep originality of Bosnian music so it will be like that but not the one I wanted to represent Bosnia this time. :( This singer is still not popular so much and for now I can't prove she origins from Bosnia but surely I will in future. :twisted:
Anyway.. @Milos-BC you will be amazed with back up plan! :mrgreen: This is song for you. xrunhug

xheart xheart xheart xkiss xlove xheart xheart xheart

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the final honey xlove xkiss xheart xheart xheart

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 45 | ?? - ?? Something totally unexpected and unusual for Bosnia!

I'm very happy with start with two finals! xcheer For next edition I will send something totally unexpected and unusual for :ba:! xcheer I think even knowledgers of the scene will be very surprised and can't guess what's on my mind at the moment! I doubt some of them even heard this song!

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 45 | ?? - ?? Something totally unexpected and unusual for Bosnia!

So sad that this song didn't make it :(

But it will be better next time darling [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] xlove xkiss xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 46 | BALKAN BALLAD!

After little experiment that didn't go well, Bosnia & Herzegovina will be back with one of its strongest trumps! Strong, BALKANIC BALLAD in manner of Lane moje, Lejla, Molitva, Oro, Bistra voda, Nije ljubav stvar... (announced almost before all of those songs) but yet again, special in its own way ...xheart And it is not by artist that represented :ba: at esc. After 3 ladies, it is male artist for this edition...but who it is???
[MENTION=8788]chontono[/MENTION]...I think you will like this song. xheart And [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] I do not doubt you are going to like it. xheart

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 51 | ??-??

After fail of Armin Muzaferija, one of my important contenders, which made me really disappointed xcry1, I decided to send one special song. xheart I do not have high expectations but I hope at least some of players will recognize pure beauty and sincerity in this song and enjoy it. xheart

I think no one will guess the song (even regional players) because I doubt anyone ever sent this artist before...in any music contest. :mrgreen: I have never noticed it. :)
Hint is for the song.

izvor.jpg

Hele.

Anyone try to guess the song or/and artist? :mrgreen:

Milos-BC

I will not participate in this edition, but I will be with you darling and I will, of course, root for you xlove xkiss xheart xheart xheart xheart

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 51 | Anika - Izvor Voda

So, my newest entry is Anika with song Izvor voda (means Sprinhead). It is a sad story about girl who was awaiting for men at springhead in mountains...but he was unfaithful and she disappeared (died from sadness) with years...only red rose left in mountains on that place and is alive because it is waterd by springhead...:(

I just wanted to share song's story with you...I hope you will be touched by emotion and that you will feel it. :)

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina | WorldVision 51 | Anika - Izvor Voda (Springhead)

It seems no one likes this song...xcry1 so do not have expectations at results show. Maybe for next time I should go with more mass appeal then...:(

kopachka

Well, I know one person who likes it ;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

It seems no one likes this song...xcry1 so do not have expectations at results show. Maybe for next time I should go with more mass appeal then...:(
A lack of likes or comments in a thread doesn't mean people don't like your songs. Most people probably just forget to visit the green room threads and comment on the songs (I know I do most of the time).

With that being said, I really enjoyed your song and I hope it qualifies! xlove

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I'm growing obsessed with this song and feel awful that I only gave it 5 :(

Top Bottom