View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    35 20.47%
  • 10

    12 7.02%
  • 8

    16 9.36%
  • 7

    16 9.36%
  • 6

    21 12.28%
  • 5

    14 8.19%
  • 4

    15 8.77%
  • 3

    11 6.43%
  • 2

    8 4.68%
  • 1

    5 2.92%
  • 0

    18 10.53%
Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 788

Thread: POLAND 2018 - Gromee ft. Lukas Meijer - Light Me Up

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,131
    #1

    POLAND 2018 - Gromee ft. Lukas Meijer - Light Me Up




  2. Banned
    Greece
    jimijoop's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    199
    #2

    Re: POLAND 2018

    THE WINNER IS HERE:


    Warsaw 2019

  3. Legend
    Poland
    revallsay's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,852
    #3

    Re: POLAND 2018

    I hope we'll be there. I fear we might widthraw, because of juries...
    EUROVISION 2018 GROMEE & LUKAS MEIJER - LIGHT ME UP
    #TeamGromee #TeamLukas #Krakow2019 #LightMeUp

  4. Junkie
    Poland
    blue00eyes's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,936
    Location
    Polska
    #4

    Re: POLAND 2018

    I don't think we will withdraw. I fear no one famous will do Eurovision. Whatever we send is trampled by juries.

  5. Junkie
    Belgium
    lowyby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,701
    #5

    Re: POLAND 2018

    .... Stop whining. The only good thing at this entry was Kasia Mos herself but the song was pretty bad.

    If you want Jury points, start sending good entries, last time you did was 2014.

  6. Junkie
    Poland
    blue00eyes's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,936
    Location
    Polska
    #6

    Re: POLAND 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by lowyby View Post
    .... Stop whining. The only good thing at this entry was Kasia Mos herself but the song was pretty bad.

    If you want Jury points, start sending good entries, last time you did was 2014.
    2014 was punished by juries too.

  7. Junkie
    Belgium
    lowyby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,701
    #7

    Re: POLAND 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by blue00eyes View Post
    2014 was punished by juries too.
    Yeah ofcourse they tried to sell the songs by boobs ofcourse the juries will punish that haha

    But 2015 - 2017 wasn't punishing, that was just juries having brains.

    Send a great song & the juries will give you a Portugal-treatment

    Whoever thought 5 years ago that the top 4 would consist of Portugal, Bulgaria, Moldova & Belgium?
    Stop whining, everything is possible with good songs
    Likes  DanielLuis, Iker liked this post
     

  8. Legend
    Poland
    revallsay's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,852
    #8

    Re: POLAND 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by lowyby View Post
    Yeah ofcourse they tried to sell the songs by boobs ofcourse the juries will punish that haha

    But 2015 - 2017 wasn't punishing, that was just juries having brains.

    Send a great song & the juries will give you a Portugal-treatment

    Whoever thought 5 years ago that the top 4 would consist of Portugal, Bulgaria, Moldova & Belgium?
    Stop whining, everything is possible with good songs
    so you think 2016 was a bad entry? it had a lot: great voice, nice and rememable melody, good lyrics, maybe the staging wasn't the best I can agree, but c'mon...
    EUROVISION 2018 GROMEE & LUKAS MEIJER - LIGHT ME UP
    #TeamGromee #TeamLukas #Krakow2019 #LightMeUp

  9. Veteran
    Portugal
    DanielLuis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,445
    #9

    Re: POLAND 2018

    I mean, come on. Portugal, Bulgaria, Moldova and Belgium were the top 4 last night. If this doesn't show you anyone can do well, then what will?


    (Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden

  10. Junkie
    Belgium
    lowyby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,701
    #10

    Re: POLAND 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by revallsay View Post
    so you think 2016 was a bad entry? it had a lot: great voice, nice and rememable melody, good lyrics, maybe the staging wasn't the best I can agree, but c'mon...
    It had everything except a nice song.
    It's still a SONG contest

Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:22.