Contact us

🎸 WLSC 273 at DELTAFEST! ☀️ THE SHOW! - RESULTS TONIGHT 22:00 CEST 🎶

theditz83

Veteran
What on EARTH just happened??? I thought this little bop that came so close to being a main NSC entry for me so many times needed a little chance to shine, and when I saw Conny hosting with a summerfest theme, this just sounded like it fit...

Crazy - can't believe it! Thank you so much for all the votes, every single one of you - it means a massive deal!

Congrats on the medals Bála Kunmenai (see, I wasn't far off!) and United Kingdom of Destrion. And great work to you Conny on the hosting as ever! xclap

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wooohooo congrats Gary and ::moi! Great winner xclap Congrats to Bála Kunmenai and Destrion for your medals too!

Thanks for all the votes for ::tad - genuinely didn't expect anywhere near 7th and those 2 x 12pts were a very welcome surprise too so thanks :mrgreen:

Had a great time hosting this time, chilled out and didn't pressure myself too much to make everything 'perfect' so thanks for bearing with me and hope you've enjoyed xheart

Barish

Seka Aleksic Just LEAPING up that scoreboard xheat

seka-aleksic-svetlana-seka-aleksic.gif

As she should thanks to the 7 voters with taste xheat rest of you are sued for denying the power of balkan bops xbike

Congratz Gary! Hoping for a Moisantian banger edition the next time, what a comeback!

Also thanks for iconique show as always Conny, T&D serves and slays xheat

Top Bottom