Contact us

☼ WV MINSK 86 ☼ FINAL ☼ DEADLINE 24th NOV 18 CET ☼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Veteran
:il: has voted, not the best final overall, but I really like most of my Top 10.
Especially happy about one new discovery xlove

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oost-Nederland has voted! A pretty decent final overall, but my top 4 are so awesome xlove

Ausesken

Voted for the last time as juror of :es:
I liked a lot of songs this time, certainly more than 10 (also because two songs have grown on me in the last days) and I'm really sorry I couldn't give points to all of them :( Good luck everybody! xcheer

Eulaliya

:id: has just voted, with my top 5 fighting for 12... xheat

LastDreamer

Banned
:lt: voted.

Why I can't give three 12s ? :(
Best final ever, for the first time there is no fillers in my top 10. xheya

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
::mida voted this morning. Much to my surprise, this was a really great final. I don't think I appreciated enough at the time the fact all the little niche and quirky things were passing through. My top 10 feels like some bizarre WorldVision semi that I fall in love with but then lose the majority of them come the final. It's kinda awesome how some of these songs made it. My 12 was uncontested and is a highlight of my time spent playing this game. It's a bit sad as there are four other songs here deserving of that 12 too, but there was no way to topple my favourite. It's very rare for me to have moments like this with a song, these feelings. It can join the likes of "Dla Mamy", "Timemachine", "Julkortet", "King" and others in my heart. Thank you Pitcairn Islands for this discovery.

The show is beautiful once again Dominikaxheart We love Belarus!

iw12Ss.gif

Amir

Veteran
Good for me. I would have missed them tonight

BernadetteCydonia

I wonder if it will overlap with JESC and half of us the contestants would rather prefer to watch that than the results more...

revallsay

WE HAVE THE WINNER! All votes added to Scorewiz and they are correct with my Excel sheet. And if I didn't put wrong points to wrong countries/regions in Excel, ther eis no mistake!! Now I have to take screen captures. Results will start at 18 CET as scheduled!

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if it will overlap with JESC and half of us the contestants would rather prefer to watch that than the results more...

Nobody actually WANTS to watch JESC, right?...

revallsay

Results will start in few minutes, I will make some tea and we can start!!

Unfortunately, due to my limited time, the results will be over shortly before 20 CET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom