Contact us

☼ WV MINSK 86 ☼ FINAL ☼ DEADLINE 24th NOV 18 CET ☼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo

Christmas in Australia would be great! cannot believe my 12 won :D

esc87fan

I remember when I hosted the 2015 Christmas special, WV57 was going on and it had Christmas/winter-themed elements due to Rovaniemi being the spiritual home of Santa Claus. So anything is possible... even surfing Santas!

LastDreamer

Banned
::klai :de: and Miss Montreal x12s
It wasn't easy to rank them in the preference order.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Congrats Australia & Oleg for your first win! xheart

Quite an interesting top 3 I would say. Turkey, West-Nederland & the US turned way lower than I expected ;;

And, of course, great hosting Rev!! xcheer

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Thank you a lot who voted for :jm: Mi Gente. Didn't expect such great result for one of my fave songs ever, i am so happy, just OMG xfaint xheat xbow

:12: :at::se:::sthm::soau:tr:
:10: :gr::bg:::klai
:8: ::do:fi::by:
:7: :xk::de:
:6: :kr::ba::jm:
:5: :fr::ar:::seen:au:
:4: ::sask::iled:dk:
:3: :ch::west::sobr:
:2: ::eek:onl
:1: :lond::es:

xhug xheart

Romeo

usually one edition lasts 21-24 days, so probably Christmas will be in the edition after unless Australia wants to have a long long hosting :lol:

For me Christmas starts when JESC finishes and ends at midnight on the 25th of December hahaha. I think it will be almost impossible to find a Christmas song for Kosovo so i will just have to hope others send Christmas songs I can enjoy lol

cegs5

Congratulations Ferret and :au: on your winning ! Well deserved!
Thank you all who voted for :pe: It was a great surprise to qualify to the Grand Final with this my last Peruvian entry of the year, I'm switching to my second home :fi: for the very first time, but I'll be back to Peru for sure.

Thank you Dominika for hosting! It's a hard work to do, much appreciated.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations once again to Ferretxheart I don't think there was a player who had more near misses in the past than you, so it must feel wonderful to finally take it. I hope you have a great time hosting if you choose to do it. Have fun!

Congratulations as well to Vlad and his legendary hitxlove It's a shame about your entry timing, as it would win most editions (you ended with more points than I got for "Imagine"!). I guess it's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes with this game. Silver is a wonderful result though. Well done!

And thank you so much to everyone that gave Kesha a medalxrose Despite the predictions people made, i'm actually quite shocked I made 3rd considering how things were going early on. I always knew Kesha was a polarizing figure. I'm just happy though people enjoyed the song so much. Daniel and ShoeFlo giving her a pointxheat Aigars evenxfaint But I guess it really was the rawness of the song and sincerity of it that drew some unexpected players in. Thanks so much for all the support. This whole thing has really cheered me up.

:12: :li:sb:ca::susa:::sask::eek:onl:en:
:10: :kr::by:
:8: :se::ar:::losn
:7: :be:::klai
:6: :at::jp::il::sobr::id:
:5: ::sthm::do:es:
:4: ::seen
:3: :nl::it::ba:
:2: :pt::lv::tr:
:1: :bcol::bg::is::sc:

My points:

:12::sobr: One of the most beautiful songs I think anyone has ever sent to this game. I have to thank you so much for introducing me to Tim Bernardes' solo work. I've fallen in love with his music. This song entered my life at the right moment. I needed it. Thank youxrose It touched my heart.

:10:::klai KEEEEEYYY CHAAAAAANGE!!!!!xheat Absolutely legendary! I adored this. I would have loved nothing more than to have given this my 12 but sadly it wasn't to be. This song is delicious! Exactly the kind of schlager I worship at the shrine of. I couldn't stop myself from listening to it.

:8::ie: Tender and touching entry, Alex. I'm so happy my predictions for this doing very well proved right. Sinead's vocals here were as raw and sincere as can be. Beautiful piano ballad.

:7:::iled Extremely tasty song. I loved this from the first listen. It goes to such wonderful places melodically and is super catchy. Another song stuck in my head throughout the edition.

:6::id: Fantabulous psych poppy amazing stuff! I loved this as well. 6 feels undermarked so i'm sorry about that, but it was so hard ranking things.

:5::uk: Classic #1: Lovely song. One of Sting's best. Quentin Crisp is an iconxheart The story behind the song is what makes it so special.

:4::no: Classic #2: Dododododod dodo Dododododod! One of the most recognizable songs from the 80s. Very deserving of it's silver medal.

:3:::losn Classic #3: Another iconic 80s band with a very enjoyable song.

:2::ua: Super fun entry that brought much colour to this edition.

:1::pe: Sweet little song from the gorgeous Peru. Sorry it wasn't more points from me. The final was so strong and hard to order. It was a two way fight between you and :tr: for the 1. I felt awful having to leave something out.

And thank you to rev for her wonderful hostingxrosexheart Such a fabulous time we had in the Belarusxheat

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
For me Christmas starts when JESC finishes and ends at midnight on the 25th of December hahaha. I think it will be almost impossible to find a Christmas song for Kosovo so i will just have to hope others send Christmas songs I can enjoy lol

May be Australia or South Australia can send another song from Sia's Christmas album xrollinglol

Romeo

May be Australia or South Australia can send another song from Sia's Christmas album xrollinglol

Someone needs to send Celine Dion "I met an angel on Christmas Day" xheart

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
[MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION]
thank you for wonderful hosting xheart you showed :by: Belarus (in semis) and Minsk (final) as country and its beauty in the best way, awesome banners, iconic semi results show and intriguing (and fast xup) final results xheart xrunhug

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Better people saved their christmas songs for the Christmas spin off. ;)

Krishoes

Congrats :au: on your victory!

Thanks for your points to ::losn xcheer

ferret

xyes Yeah, we did it! I congratulate :au: on its second victory in WV history! xup

Earth-Day-011.jpeg

I'm also happy to share the victory with :nz: , since Ben was born and raised there...
However, 5 years ago, he moved to Australia, where he became a finalist of the Voice in 2012.​

It was a great host and I'm very sorry that many good songs I could not mark in the vote... I hope they do not take offense at me.xpray

Congratulations to :no: and ::mida. These were the two strongest applications for victory, I'm surprised how managed to get ahead of them ... :shock:

I will certainly thank everyone for this fantastic amount of points a little later.
In the meantime, thank you to :by: and [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] for the amazing show! xrose xclap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom