Contact us

☼ WV MINSK 86 ☼ FINAL ☼ DEADLINE 24th NOV 18 CET ☼

Status
Not open for further replies.

revallsay

esc87fan

:jp: has voted! It was hard sorting through my shortlist of 14 and with 4 or 5 songs fighting for my top 3, but I am satisfied with my top 10. Ganbatte minna! xcheer

ShoeFlo

:is: just sent their voting.

I can't say this final is amazing cause there is no amazing final without the Blackmere Brothers being involved. But... this is a very very good final for sure, I'm pretty satisfied with my Top 10, good mixture of different genres and I am happy to say I could also give points to people who doesnt get many points from me usually cause I underrated them or they used to send shit or whatever.

I'm looking forward to the final show! xcheer

Denisaa

The show was posted almost two days ago, and my banner (Belgium) is still missing. Also, I don't see any "text show" in which my song could be seen corectly by anyone who voted/is going to vote. It's a shame that my first ever qualification with Belgium is like this. Oh well..

nekoisneko

The show was posted almost two days ago, and my banner (Belgium) is still missing. Also, I don't see any "text show" in which my song could be seen corectly by anyone who voted/is going to vote. It's a shame that my first ever qualification with Belgium is like this. Oh well..

Summon [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=11756]WorldVision[/MENTION]

ShoeFlo

This is declension, not inflection ;)

It is declension, yes, however inflection here is used as an umbrella term for all grammatical modifications of a word, that includes declension for nouns and adjectives as well as conjugation for verbs. You're welcome :)

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is declension, yes, however inflection here is used as an umbrella term for all grammatical modifications of a word, that includes declension for nouns and adjectives as well as conjugation for verbs. You're welcome :)

All about usage. Inflection is not used to describe this in linguistic circles... declension is. It's more precise and can't be misinterpreted in the same way. If you're going to be fussy about 'wunderbar' then i'm going to be fussy about this ;)

cegs5

[MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] Sorry if I sound like a jerk but now that the Belgium banner is added, Hungary doesn't have a video link at all.

revallsay

I am so sorry, but I am having very tiring time in my life right now. I have a lot of work at work, sometimes I have to come earlier and stay 9 hours there. I am worn out after. Hosting is hard also, there are so many things you have to look after.

As you may know (or not) Belgium banner wasn't added. You can resend your votes to me if you want to give Belgium points.
[MENTION=10344]RevNet[/MENTION] [MENTION=10674]Staewi[/MENTION] [MENTION=6490]randajad[/MENTION] [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] [MENTION=15340]Enrique[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION] [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=15900]antonywinter[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] [MENTION=9149]Shmelsasha[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=15587]MasterMinddk[/MENTION] [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom