Contact us

ᵕ̈ 🇲🇽 Mexico 🇲🇽ᵕ̈ | WV 190 | Break

Adrian

Last edited:

handeyener

The great part is that the last really good mexican songs were released from 2008 backwards (so you can send every edition plenty of good songs here as there is no date release restriction :D). Currently almost 80% of the hits at the radio are covers or just grupero genre. So its fine that at FSC i alternate unknown and known artists and here you send huge hits from previous years!!!
You should send oldies in another edition, we had plenty of awesome composers and performers like Armando Manzanero, Jose Jose and Lola Beltran.

handeyener

México (returns back for WV7, details inside)

WV7 COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

THIS TIME THE NF WILL CONSIST OF 6 SONGS COMPETING OF EVERY GENRE AND ALL YEARS (STARTING FROM 1985 TO 2010). THE ARTISTS FEATURED WILL BE FAMOUS AND UNKNOWN IN ORDER TO AVOID REPEATING SAME ARTISTS THAT COMPEATED ON FORMER WV CONTESTS AND IN FSC AS WELL.
The songs will be in 3 languages: spanish, english and tzotzil (one of our languages spoken in a state that borders with Guatemala)

More details about NF and venue coming furtehr on. Stay tuned!!!

handeyener

WV7 Mexico´s comeback!!!!!

Hi you probably remember me as part of the :bg: jury the previous 6 editions. In the next 3 editions i will try luck as part of my native country. You will see big names competing and unknown artists aswell, perhaps some previous worldwide hits will be competing in NF´s.

This time the NF will take place at:

Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City
Exterior-del-palacio-bellas-artes-de-Mexico.jpg

And the hosts for the night are:

Eugenio Siller
eugenio-siller-29_300x400_63.jpg

Edith Márquez
c0c115_009.png

Let the show begin!!!!!!!

This are the songs fighting for the ticket:

Vayijel-kux kux (It is a song performed on the tzotzil language (a language currently spoken in Chiapas: a state next to the border with Guatemala. They are newcomers!!!!. The beggining of the video is kinda weird but keep listening, you might get a pleasant surprise)

Alfonso Loher-Dark Surprise (This month´s participant at FSC, this was his first song released in 2010 after he became 2nd place on the Flatstar reality show at Germany)

LUCERO – Indispensable (First big name of the night, you might remember her face in many soap operas she starred :lol:. She has a career in the mexican entartainment industry for over 20 years, her nickname is The Girlfriend of America)

Emmanuel - Bella Señora (The 2nd big nme of the night. He is one of our most beloved singers, this song was released around 1984)

Mariana Seoane - Me equivoque (Another soap opera big name :lol: but she makes more villian roles. Im not fond of her, but this song was a huge hit in 2003. We used to dance it at parties)

And last participant but not the least important of course: Kalimba-El Triste (This is one of the best ballads released first by Jose Jose and now which a new jazz arrangement)

Send me your votes (handeyener) ranking the songs with the following points:
Best song: 10 points, 2nd best: 8 points, 3rd best: 6 points, 4th best:4 points, 5th best: 2 points and 6th best: 1 point
I will establish the deadline at Sunday 14th (20 CET)
Please vote if you have the chance!!!!

handeyener

Re: Mexico (WV7 NF OPEN SURPRISES FOR ALL, PLEASE VOTE!!!DEADLINE ON SUNDAY 14TH AT 20 CET)

My votes counted!!!!. OMG, im happy with my songs :D
Ill wait for more to come in the next days

handeyener

Re: Mexico (WV7 NF OPEN SURPRISES FOR ALL, PLEASE VOTE!!!DEADLINE ON SUNDAY 14TH AT 20 CET)

Voters till now:

:mx: handeyener
Slavonia Lakzanokte
:jp: nekoisneko

Jim

:ar: Argentina voted! :)

handeyener

Thanks for the votes recieved!!!!

This juries have already voted:

:mx: handeyener
:cy: Cypriotgirl
Slavonia Lakzanokte
:jp: nekoisneko
:es: Trece
Argentina Jim

So far we have a tie between 2 songs and here are the scores in random order. This voting can be compared to the one i had back in WV5 as :bg: jury when it was hard to predict who was going to win.

Keep the votes coming. There are still two more days to vote. Don´t miss it :D

handeyener

2 more juries voted today:

:ca: Apocalypse
:gr: HEAON

Score till now in random order:

We are having a lead now!!!, but anyone can still have the chance to vote. Perhaps ill extend more the deadline.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Could you please extent the deadline for at least half an hour, please? :? Otherwise I won't be able to vote xshrug

:mx: is also welcome to vote in the :pt: NF, BTW :D

JurianFeygen

Re: Mexico (WV7 DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY 14TH AT 23 CET)

I thought it will be tiring to listen all these 6 songs (after voting to 11 NF this past 2 days)
but I quite enjoyed all the songs esp. my top pointer xlove xlove xlove

Top Bottom