Last edited:

cegs5

Re: ★ Bienvenidos a México || WV62 || Thalía - Tranquila ft. Fat Joe ★

Congratulations, I was sure you were giving Mexico this achievement xparty

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. :D I didn't expect to do super well but 22nd is still kinda disappointing tbh. After 6th last edition, 22nd is a meh way to end Mexico...

:mx:
22nd 101pts

:12::is::ec:
:10:::sr
:8::es:
:7::br:
:6:
:5::ie::tr::bg:
:4::seou::hr::ch:
:3::ar::si:be:sk:::berl:il:
:2:::quee:fr:
:1::nwen::west::ca:

ADIOS MEXICO!

Hele.

xcheer

Hele.

It is time to finally update this thread! I hope to do it in next few days! xcheer Meanwhile, hint for WV72 song! xcheer

sorry-650x650.jpg

Alevender

Administrator
Staff member
Re: ★ Bienvenidos a México || WV72 || Song hint inside! ★

Good luck [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] xrunhug xlove

Hele.

Good luck [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] xrunhug xlove

Thank you!!! xkiss I'm actually already for a while in jury (since June) but it is finally time to put some life in this thread! xcheer

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Wow the excitement that flooded me when I saw this thread being active. xheat It needs some loving xheart Can't wait to see what life you bring to the Mexican greenroom thread.

Hele.

Yup! :) And to help you a bit, returning artist (that wasn't send by me, actually I even didn't know it was sent until I saw this opening post :mrgreen:)

Hele.

In the end I didn't make to live up this thread, well...maybe after some time if I come back here in future. :) I truley enjoyed this episode of being juror of :mx:, didn't care about anything but just about sharing music I truly love and usually listen to. Didn't have much success but I'm happy for all people who liked songs and found something good in them. Obviously, I have tendency to change juries, so this is not my definite goodbye to country I love so much, mi quredio :mx:! xheart xcheer

cegs5

Re: ★ Bienvenidos a México y Adios por ahora! ★

Thank you [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] for taking care of :mx: for some editions xbow you did what is WV supposed to be, sharing the music we love xlove

It's now my turn to show the world a bit of the Mexican music scene. Right now I don't know how to start, maybe with some songs I left aside during my first time as a juror of this country.

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] May I have access to the first post, please?

cegs5

Re: ★ Bienvenidos a México ★

28vyfwy.jpg

Mexican worldfans are worried about the future of its country in WorldVision since it was announced the change of the juror early this month.

"Cegs5 is such a loser, he was our juror some years ago and he only got a shameful record of 6/13 qualification. Mostly in the bottom places and never a top 10" said a very disappointed worldfan while eating a taco.

"How can't we be worried if someone who has not been in the Final the last six editions, dead last in his last three participations and even failed to vote once... It's a disgrace for us. We want to make Mexico great again. Hele gave us a silver medal and a fifth place in the past, while Ashley made Mexico qualify three times in a row for the very first time" added Señorita María de la Mercedes Joaquina del Rocío García de las Casas de Montenegro y Montero, another random fan.

While we are waiting for the Confirmation Period to kick off, we smell of drama between angry Mexican fans and the new Head of Delegation Cesar aka cegs5, who is still evaluating what to send for his second debut as a Mexican juror.

...to be continued...

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: ★ Bienvenidos a México ★ PRESS RELEASE

Cant wait for feimir entries from Mexico xheat

(No)

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Señorita María de la Mercedes Joaquina del Rocío García de las Casas de Montenegro y Montero sounds like a wonderful person xheat I hope she features in more of these hot press releases. Good luck ^^

cegs5

Señorita María de la Mercedes Joaquina del Rocío García de las Casas de Montenegro y Montero sounds like a wonderful person xheat I hope she features in more of these hot press releases. Good luck ^^

Oh yes, she is a very interesting person... she even got her own story in a telenovela

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Oh yes, she is a very interesting person... she even got her own story in a telenovela

Wow would you look at that intro. xheat Maríaaaa Merceeeeedes xsing I feel like I'm missing out on so many telenovelas and their hot dramas. Why must I live in a country where people are so elitist about their language. 'María Mercedes' looks like it would be a fabulous show to spend the evening watching. I already love her.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

^ and that above is a lesson in how to receive a pot RIP 12 everyone. Take note.

That is the best video i've seen in the last 26 years. I love at the start when Lucia is getting mobbed. It's just so epic, and the piece of music is stunning. Thank you for bringing this song into my life Cesar.

cegs5

Re: ★ México WV 76 ★ Natalia Lafourcade feat. Devendra Banhart - Amor, amor de mis amores

WV 76
Natalia Lafourcade feat. Devendra Banhart - Amor, amor de mis amores

Born in Veracruz, Mexico, Natalia Lafourcade is the most succesful pop rock - alternative singer of her generation in Latin America.

In 2012 she released Mujer Divina (Latin Grammy2013 Best Alternative Music Album) a tribute to Agustín Lara (1897-1970), author of the world-wide famous "Granada" among other traditional Mexican songs.

Amor, amor de mis amores is a track from that album, featuring Venezuelan-American singer Devendra Banhart.

Lyrics in Spanish

English translation

Top Bottom