14 6.2%

12 5.3%

10 4.4%

9 4.0%

15 6.7%

31 13.8%

• Total voters

i anixi

I very much want Eurovision to move on and stop using its old formulas over and over again. But if different means this mumbling, stiff, tuneless self bored song, then I'd rather have old cheesy Eurovision back :?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Nicely done Hungary. ByeAlex was not prepared for Eurovision at first, especially the first day of rehearsals must have been tough on him. He didn't really answer most of the questions asked by the fans and press having answers prepeared by his translator. That came across as standoffish to many folks but over the next week he started to warm up at least that's how it was perceived and I hope he enjoyed the experience. Plus he brought home one of Hungary's best result to date so it can't be that bad.

Jopi

Wow,I didn't see that coming. lol
After the semi2 i really loved the song,it's kinda relaxing.. but it didn't deserve top 10 :O

Milos-BC

The biggest positive surprise of the year for me :D I am really glad because of the Hungarian success as I was a fan of the entry, but I didn't even expect them to qualify, as I thought that the song was too monotone for ESC. I am glad I am proven wrong. The performance was simple, yet magnificent. My father liked this entry the most and even voted for it, which rarely happens in his case :lol:

balizeg

296149_10151422679356932_1719241677_n.jpg

ByeAlex with his Fonogram Hungarian Music Award he earned as "Newcome of the Year." xheya (Magdi Rúzsa won this category in 2007.)

Zoohacker won the category "Electronic Act of the Year" as well. (Compact Disco won in this category in 2011.)

Impressive

Banned
I just watched his final performance again and... he is so awkward. He doesn't have any smiley on his face. You can't understand how he feels. I am not even sure if he was happy :?

Yamarus

Germany's douze points to Hungary was my biggest surprise of the year! I'm glad he finished so high, it's a very peculiar song that we'll remember fondly IMO.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
This song grew a lot on me, it's a very sweet song. I was listening to this in my mp3 player today and I thought it was magic :D

Looking forward to other songs of ByeAlex :D

Terence

The backing female singer is lovely... is she the same one from Compact Disco?

Avalon

The backing female singer is lovely... is she the same one from Compact Disco?
Indeed, her name is Helga Wéber and I love how she smiles almost all the time.

And I agree that she's lovely. She made the Hungarian entry of 2013 a bit more happy :)

balizeg

This version was fantastic! xheart

How things change :p At the moment it has 45 likes and no dislikes and universally positive comments.
A year ago when Alex won, this same song got so many hateful comments and thumbs down that MTV decided to turn off the comments and rates.

Top Bottom