Contact us

🍷 WLSC202 🌴 Adriana, Solentoya 🌴 DDL: AUG 16 21:00 CEST 🍷

ferret

What happened? :oops: We were hoping for a good place, but victory... This is too much! Many thanks to everyone for voting! xlove
This is a new song that we suddenly liked. Apparently, the decisive factor was the performance of the song in our favorite Ukrainian language! :cool: We've been looking for a way to win for so long, and she was next door.:ROFLMAO:

Well...
giphy.gif

We express our gratitude to Solentoya ::sol for the hospitality and now we will hold a casting among our villages for the right to accept the next edition of WLSC! :cool:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::nbs for your victory xcheer and nice show ::sol as always !

Thank you for those who voted for Pyreica xheart I knew the singer for a while but it was the first time I truly felt something with one of her songs, even if the lyrics are maybe the most interesting thing in this I'm glad some of you enjoyed the general vibe xlove

:12: Banan
:10: Utopolis
:8: 7, Belvist
:6: NBS, Bigicia
:4: Solentoya
:1: Tamausia & Deltannor, Szimbaya Kingdom

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Woo congrats ::nbs for your victory! And thank you so much for 4th place and 74 points!! Mike Singer's song has been in my head for quite a while, I discovered that bop in another contest, thanks to @Mainshow xheart xheat The deja vu effect was strong this edition for sure!! :LOL:

Fabulous top 3 too overall as well, congrats Solentoya for the silver medal and Effiland for landing in top 3 with that hit xheat

:10:
ROS.png
ARK.png
GRI.png

:8:
SZI.png

:7:
UTO.png
TAM.png
SOL.png

:6:
SVO.png

:5:
MOI.png

:2:
NBS.png

:1:
BAN.png
EFF.png

Thank you ::sol for hosting and providing once again a fire edition for this contest, with the highest quality of banners and scoreboards xheat Our Sammie surely enjoyed the champagne

As for the award,
TlY5.gif

not getting :12: pays off for once xrollinglol

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
10th is nice, I was expecting worse. I'll gladly take it! (esp. the babushki 12 that was TALENT)

CONGRATS OLEG!!!!!! xheat

I'm not gonna lie, it was blatant ::tan scorewhoring so I was delighted to see that 10 xup
you're welcome sis, we loved the hot :0: you gave us as well xheart

Rmetr0

Congrats, ::nbs! Great winner with a surprising breakaway xup

Superb as always, Ash! xheat You did not let us being bored for a sec with that spokespersons choice, speech and awards. Well done! (y)

Can't thank anyone for points this time, so I'll just say that all your songs were great and I can't wait to join y'all again next edition! :D

Paper7

Great winner! :)

Congrats NBS and ferret!

7th place is a nice one, i expected a lower one. And yeah! I received two times 12 points! :cool: (y) Big thanks to Utopolis and Pyreica!!!! Also to Banan and Neajlovia for 8 and thanks to all other nations who have voted for Idiotape. :)

Uto

Veteran
I thought the NBS entry was a bit like Max Barsikh's hit that won a couple editions ago. It's not my thing, I couldn't give it points, but I thought it might do pretty well. Still believed this edition would be between Solentoya and Bigicia, maybe 7 could be a bother if the more alternative voters weren't divided. They were. Unexpected winner then for me. Congratulations to ferret!

To Ashley of course a word of thanks for the hosting. You've done it before and you'll do it again, it's always a very solid job you deliver.

Top Bottom