Contact us

WV Spin-Off 88 | All Time Favourite ESC Songs | THE SHOW (DDL 03 MAR 20:00 CET)

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
host-venie.png

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2IPKCOixtE"]
[/URL]

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
25-send-votes.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
The show is posted, luckily didn't take too long as prepared everything except the running order position before hand. I must say I am rather disappointed with how it turned out, obviously i've copied the2009 eurovision theme but the picture quality in many banners drags it down, but with my chosen theme I really had no choice. One note to some of you, I chose another, better quality link for some and in the case of Switzerland I chose to use the music video as the live versions are all just so bad.

cegs5

2009 design xheat Hot show Ashley!
Already stressed on how to vote, some songs are among my favourites as well! xgaah

esc87fan

Amazing show, Ashley! Great use of the 2009 design

PS: The banner for song 24 (Sweden) is not showing up for me

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
If you're disappointed with how it turned out, then that makes one of us. They're fantastic - :cy: has the best one xheat

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Amazing show, Ashley! Great use of the 2009 design

PS: The banner for song 24 (Sweden) is not showing up for me

Thank you. xlove

It's fixed now. :D I accidentally posted the yt link in the image part of the link.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you're disappointed with how it turned out, then that makes one of us. They're fantastic - :cy: has the best one xheat

Thank you, actually don't think it's awful just not 100% perfect, and :cy: is my entry so great. xheat

SaladBreak

Stunning show, Ashley!
I don't even know where you managed to dig out that higher quality :yu: video, but thank you xbow

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Great show [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION]! xbow xrose Though you might want to check what song title you put down for :ie:. :lol:

Stunning show, Ashley!
I don't even know where you managed to dig out that higher quality :yu: video, but thank you xbow
That channel is the best! xheart I discovered it some years ago when we were still doing the Big Tournament on the forum. It has basically every single entry from the 1950s-2000s in HQ. A blessing when it comes to older entries for sure. :D

LastDreamer

Banned
Where is my entry (Latvia - Anmary "Beautiful Song") ?

Yes, I didn't send PM, because didn't know about deadline date and didn't get any reminders by PM :(, but in the thread my entry was mentioned.

esc87fan

Really great to see such classic songs in this spin-off, pre-2000s ESC has some of my all-time favorite entries

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Yes, I didn't send PM, because didn't know about deadline date and didn't get any reminders by PM :(, but in the thread my entry was mentioned.
If you didn't send any entry, how can you expect to be in the show? xshrug Merely mentioning a song in the thread has never been a valid way to confirm an entry in any contest on this forum.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great show [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION]! xbow xrose Though you might want to check what song title you put down for :ie:. :lol:

Ireland is now Yugoslavia xo Clearly I made Ireland after Yugoslavia and forgot to change it, thanks for pointing it out. xlove will change it soon. :D

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

And to only second what Anna has said, you don't confirm your entry with a simple post in the thread. I do know what your fave song is, but it was only going to be confirmed when you sent a PM, as usual.

Top Bottom