Contact us

Love Songs Spin Off The Show

RomanFromRussia

FSC Love Song Contest spin-off

43b351c0ee75.jpg

February 2012

Host city: Paris, France

t2_items.1265706369.2.b.jpg

Paris (i/ˈpærɨs/; French: [paʁi] ) is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region (or Paris Region, French: Région parisienne). The city of Paris, within its administrative limits (the 20 arrondissements) largely unchanged since 1860, has an estimated population of 2,211,297 in January 2008), but the Paris metropolitan area has a population of 12,089,098 (January 2008), and is one of the most populated metropolitan areas in Europe. Paris was the largest city in the Western world for about 1,000 years, prior to the 19th century, and the largest in the entire world between the 16th and 19th centuries.

The Venue:
Palais des Sports

18_palais_des_sports_paris_france_web.jpg

The Palais des Sports was built in 1960 to replace the old Vel’ d’Hiv. at the Porte de Versailles. With a capacity of 4,500 seats, it was the largest venue in Paris. The architects and engineers created a dome with the lightest structure ever designed in the world made of 1,100 aluminium panels. Since its first season, the Palais de Sports presented shows and concerts, such as Johnny Hallyday, Sylvie Vartan, the Harlem Globetrotters, Holiday on Ice, … but also boxing matches. In years, hundreds of thousand people from all over the world has come to the Palais des Sports to applaud music hall and sports legends, dancers, ice skaters, circus shows, musical shows (Les Dix Commandements, Le Roi Soleil) and other shows as the ones directed by Robert Hossein, who has been a pioneer in big French shows. The Palais des Sports is one of the best venues in Paris and offers good acoustics and visibility wherever you are sitting.

THE HOSTS OF LOVE SONGS SPIN OFF:

Elisa Tovati
600full-elisa-tovati.jpg

Elisa Tovati born Elisa Touati is a French singer, actress and television celebrity.

Jonatan Cerrada
jonatan-cerrada-163310.jpg

Jonatan Cerrada (born 12 September 1985 as Jonatan Cerrada Moreno) is a Belgian-born singer who became the first French Pop Idol. He has had hit singles across Western Europe especially in France, Belgium, and Spain, represented France in Eurovision Song Contest 2004.

Here are the participants of FSC Love Songs Contest Spin Off:

Enjoy the Music!
Send Your votes to me before 25.02. 2012, 23-59 CET

LakZaNokte

I can't listen to Germany, says it's not available for my country :twisted:

edit: found it on youtube, but the report stays :ugeek:

Cooler

Banned
I think there's an obvious winner here. :lol:

Sahistul

Awesome show Roman, congrats! ;)

Some splendid tracks there, i hope to listen beautiful songs soon.

busybee

Thanks for the show, Roman. I already know my 12 points as there's a song in there that holds a special place in my heart. I've been listening to the other songs now and some are quite good.

LakZaNokte

ok, I have listened to all of them. favorites surprised me :D
I don't understand a word from most of the songs in my current top 5 :confused: :lol:

handeyener

HOPE YOU ENJOY korean song. I´ll try to find a translation soon!!!
To anyone that follows korean tv shows perhaps it might sound familiar.

handeyener

Many familiar names in here and great tracks that it will be hard to decide a top 10, although i already know who my 12 points will go.
Im surprised of my own country´s choice, it has been years since i didnt listen to that track :p

busybee

Can the person who sent the Croatian song post a translation in English, please? :)

Top Bottom