Contact us

FSC #182 - April 2024: THE SHOW! [Genoa, Italy] | RESULTS from page 2

Kevan1994

During the Live Listen, for one song I wrote "this kind of sound tends to do very well in FSC. Could it challenge for the win?"

That song has indeed won. Congrats :hu:!

Votes for :ca:
:10::no::es::se:
:8::az::cy:
:6::ch:
:4::us:

Votes from :ca:
:12::bg: (22nd -was expecting this to get Top 10. Keeps you interested at every turn)
:10::se: (23rd - so pleasant and pretty to listen to)
:8::hu: (1st - instantly got possible winner vibes. Congrats!)
:7::ch: (4th - another clear standout from Switzerland)
:6::ie: (17th - I've actually heard this song 3-4 times this month outside of FSC)
:5::my: (34th - I loved this. Very modern and quite clever)
:4::dk: (11th - this stood out in the best of ways. Expected it to crack Top 10)
:3::lt: (14th - gorgeous, was a grower for me)
:2::ba: (10th - hauntingly beautiful song)
:1::ph: (35th - 7 minutes of wonderful music)
11th - 15th: :nl:(28th) :fr:(24th) :it:(30th) :hr:(3rd) :fi:(8th)
16th - 20th: :ro:(27th) :za:(6th) :pt:(20th) :au:(21st) :tr:(26th)

AndroZeus

Congrats to the Hungarian jury! I'm glad that my top 2 claimed the top 2 spots, albeit in opposite order.

Here's my top 15:
:12: :tw: I've been obsessed with Fumon for the past couple weeks, hope they release another album soon so I'll have more to listen to.
:10: :hu:
:8: :ph: I would've liked this song to do better - I often like the ballads from the Philippines more than most, it seems.
:7: :ie: I'm a big fan of Hozier, so for three songs to come above him means this month was really good!
:6: :ua:
:5: :hr:
:4: :ch:
:3: :cy:
:2: :lt:
:1: :no:
11th-15th: :cz: :rs: :pt: :ca: :nl:

94ayd

Gratulálok, :hu:! And thank you for the points to Alma's 3rd entry in 4 editions:

:fi: for :4:
:gr: for :5:
:my: for :6:
:nl: & :ua: for :7:
:at: for :10: xheart
:ca: for :12: xlove

heke1988

Thank you all who voted :fi: and Ani! 85 points and 8th place is an excellent result!

:12::at::ru:
:10::gr::ro::us:
:8::pl::tw:
:6::pt:
:4::tr:
:3::ph:
:2::cy::fr:

Here is how Finland voted:

:12::hu:
:10::mx:
:8::pt:
:7::tw:
:6::rs:
:5::ie:
:4::bg:
:3::ch:
:2::no:
:1::ba:

Places 11th-15th:

11. :dk:
12. :gr:
13. :az:
14. :it:
15. :pl:

Last edited:

anabanana2000

Sorry I missed it guys, sounds like it was intense!

Huge Congratulations :hu: on the win @xymothe, I can almost hear your heart palpating when the points eventually took off :LOL:

Really enjoyed this edition, there were too many fav's to give points to tho!
Here were my personal fav's
:12: :hr: - Loved this so much it has been my alarm clock for the past week! Really thought you's had it there for a sec too, but delighted it came 3rd xheart
:10: :ch: - This was a great entry, the Scottish accent is dreamy, he's like a more mature version of Lewis Capaldi! I for one would like to hear more from Argyle please!
:8: :rs: - This had everything I liked in a song! Absolutely adore his voice.
:7: :at: - Didn't like this to begin, but found myself seeking it out about a week in. Teya is a genius! Surprised it didn't do better tbh
:6: :pl: - This was one of my biggest growers this month
:5: :dk: - I really warmed to this too, it's the last minute or so of the song that I absolutely love... gives me so much Friday Night Light vibes! And also One Republic!
:4: :cy: - Reminded me of Fala-me de ti. Again thought this would have done better
:3: :de: - Banger!!! I am loving the German entries lately!
:2: :ba: - Beautiful entry, I don't normally go for songs like this, but there was something extra about it xrose
:1: :pt: - Powerful! Very surprised it didn't get more points.

11th - 13th - :tr: :ca: :it:
14th - 16th - :ru: :az: :bg:
17th -20th - :es: :us: :gr: :lt:

Thanks to everyone that voted for :ie: this month, it wasn't going to be my submission but when I heard it for the 1st time (literally 3 days before the deadline!) I just needed an excuse to hear it more in my life :lol: I'm becoming a Hozier pusher now so I'll stop!! (for a little while anyways!)
Teeny bit disappointed it didn't do better in the results, but the fact that Too Sweet went to #1 in Ire, UK & USA over the last few weeks and is experiencing massive global commercial success, I'm already ecstatic! I'm in love with this song, Hozier can do nothing wrong xyes

:12: :az: xrunhug
:8: :hr: :fr:
:7: :at:
:6: :dk: :ca: :au:
:5: :fi:
:2: :ru:

chontono

Congratulations to :hu: , not a bad song although it was not within my votes.
Thanks a lot for 25th, I expected a bit better as I think the song has a lot of quality, but clearly it was a song for extremes here, many thanks to :cz: and :se: for incredible 12, to :az: and :hr: for awesome 10 and :ro: for 1 xbow xbow xbow
Thanks for the hosting xrose

Journalist

Congarts Hungary! xup

Thank you @Judas for the great show! xup

Thank you guys for your points for Armin Muzaferija - especially Norway and Spain for your max pts! I'm really glad to see that Bosnia and Herzegovina achieved pretty good result this month and that many of you enjoyed our song!​

Verjamem

Congratulations :hu: @xymothe! Great, very deserved victory. The same about Taiwan. These two entries make a really nice Top 2. I am glad :lv: :fi: ended at left side of scoreboard too :D

Thank you for all the points. It's always pleasure to finish in Top 10 :)
xlove
:12: :hr: :gr:
:10: :it: :ru:
:8: :nl:
:7: :tr: :az: :lv:
:6: :ie:
:5: :rs: :my:

My Top 10
:12: :lv:
:10: :hu:
:8: :fi:
:7: :tw:
:6: :de:
:5: :tr:
:4: :se:
:3: :za:
:2: :az:
:1: :lt:

11-14th (random order, as always)
:ba: :no: :cz: :rs:

15-17th
:ca: :ru: :us:

See you in Hungary! :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :hu: Hungary with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :ba::ca::de: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif
Special mention for :ba:, best FSC-song of 2024 so far for me xlove

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ch::dk::pt: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a great 5th place this month - for Norway in FSC #182 April. Making the top 5 was better than I expected. I am glad to see many of you enjoyed this beautiful epic cinematic song by the very talented Norwegian epic cinematic soundtrack composer Thomas Bergersen ft. Merethe Soltvedt on vocals :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #182 April

ijyIlaZ.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #183 May!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Top Bottom