Contact us

Are You a "Good Guesser" ?

popavapeur

We all make predictions about who's winning/qualifying, televote or jury vote and my question is quite simple : When you look back, did you guess well ? Are you often close or far off the results ?

- - -

I'm not making any huge predictions in general but I know that my first opinion the very first time I listen to an entry is often the closest one to the actual results.
Sometimes I can get behind an entry cause it's a grower or the staging did impress me and I'm like "oh this can qualify after all" and it doesn't , then I remember my first opinion about it : it's not qualifying, no chances and the other way around works too : when I heard Toy for the first time my only thought was "this is winning" then I saw the performances when she was shaky at times and the staging that did not impress me at all and I was at peace with the fact that maybe Israel wasn't winning after all despite my first impression and Cyprus had so much steam and hype so...

randajad

Veteran
Lol my guesses are always 100% off. The only one I got right was when I said Eleni would do well while everyone was booing her after the song got published.

Top Bottom