Contact us

Meridia | NSC 231 | Lana Lubany - PRAYERS

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
2GjcdQl.png

Federal Republic of Meridia

Meridia, officially the Federal Republic of Meridia, is a nation in the northern part of Natia, west of the mini-continent of Highwind. It borders Aimūlli to the north-west, Zechonia to the south-west, The Republic of Balmora to the north, and the Velosi Bigicia to the east, currently de facto in the hands of a military dictatorship under the name of the People's Republic of Velosia.

Meridia's history is rooted in the dissolution of the Kingdom of Bigicia, which fractured into multiple successor states following internal strife and political upheaval. In the aftermath of these events, Meridia emerged as a unifying force, advocating for democratic principles, human rights, and sustainable development.

hzD56No.jpg

Head of State: President Balwûr Cenric
Prime Minister: Ginevra Rimgailė

Capital: Meridia
Languages: Ciupean, Beto-Geran, English and South Aimūllian
Population: 5,053,211 (2023 Census)
Currency: Obsidian Glilune [₲ (GIL)]

In the Meridian federal system, sovereign powers are shared between two levels of elected government: national and state. States are subdivided into counties or county equivalents, and further divided into municipalities.

The seven Meridian states are:
Ciupa, Balmora, Sabeta, Selethis, Velosia (unincorporated), Meridia (capital state) and Aeloria.

MERIDIA-STATES.png

hand-drawn-mystical-sun-line-art-sunburst-light-rays-spiritual-symbol-celestial-space-magic-talisman.png

Meridia in Waiting List Song Contest
(see also: https://nationsongcontest.miraheze.org/wiki/Meridia_in_Waiting_List_Song_Contest)
Screenshot-2024-07-20-163159.png

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Welcome back to the roster! xheat

Would you like your prior contest participation to be added to the roster list next to your nation, or is this a completely blank slate starting from NSC 230?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Welcome back to the roster! xheat

Would you like your prior contest participation to be added to the roster list next to your nation, or is this a completely blank slate starting from NSC 230?
Thanks xheart Yeah, add my prior participation, it's not entirely a new start ^.^

Rmetr0

Finally I can say welcome back!! xheart xheart

I remember being so confused when I looked at the Roster and realized that Bigicia was not there anymore... 🙈
Glad to see you back! 🤗

Top Bottom