As this weekend’s busy Saturday approaches once again and the national final season begins to draw to a close, the stakes are high for the remaining countries to select a quality entry for Lisbon. Estonia will be one of five countries to choose their song for the contest on Saturday, so now is a better time than any to gauge public opinion on the songs!
Ten acts will take part in Eesti Laul 2018 on Saturday 3rd March;
- Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing ft. Wateva – Young
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Sky
- Nika – Knock Knock
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand Words
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Vajé – Laura (Walk With Me)
- Elina Netšajeva – La Forza
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t Keep Calling) Misty
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop That Boogie
- Evestus – Welcome To My World
But which of these ten acts should fly the Estonian flag in Lisbon? It’s up to #YOU to decide who is your favourite. Check out our poll below and make sure to make your voice heard, and we’ll return on Saturday with the result of the poll!
Who should win Eesti Laul 2018? Make your voice heard on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!