2018 Breaking News Latest News San Marino San Marino: More details for 1in360 shows revealed By Sean Tarbuck Posted on January 24, 2018 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Reddit Share on Pinterest Share on Linkedin Share on Tumblr While the initial hype around the ambitious Sanmarinese 1in360 project has died down somewhat with the advent of other national finals and their quirks, the San Marino national broadcaster SMRTV has been hard at work alongside the British agency to produce the next stage of the selection – in Bratislava of all places! That’s right, San Marino have decide to enlist the services of a non-participating European nation to host their national selection, with the Slovak capital acting as a neutral ground for the microstate. The competition will have three shows; two semi-finals on February 9th and 16th, with the live national final on 3rd March, at 21:00 CET. Each artist will have two potential candidate songs for Eurovision. The two semi-finals will not see any eliminations, instead the eleven artists will perform their songs in acoustic versions, where the assembled judges will decide which of their songs will make it to the live final. The eleven artists all took part in a collaborative writing camp for the competition and as such it would be plausible that rival artists could be credited as songwriters for other entries. The final will be decided with a combination of an online vote (from February 23rd) and a jury vote, with points assigned in Eurovision style with one artist receiving 0. Now here’s where it gets unusual; online votes will be sold at a cost of one euro, with Paypal providing the platform for payment. Only one vote is allowed per Paypal account. The online voting will decide the winner of the competition in this ratio, depending on the number of votes received; 0 to 50,000 public votes will mean that the online votes count for 10% of the total vote 50,000 to 100,000 votes would therefore count for 20% 100,000 to 200,000 votes would therefore count for 30% 200,000 to 250,000 votes would therefore count for 40% Over 250,000 votes would see a 50/50 split The shows will be broadcast in San Marino on SMRTV with an international broadcast made available by 1in360 on YouTube. As a reminder, the following 11 acts were chosen for 1in360; 🇳🇴 Camilla North 🇫🇮 Emma Sandström 🇲🇹 Franklin Calleja 🇮🇹 Giovanni Montalbano 🇸🇲 IROL 🇩🇪 Jenifer Besky 🇲🇹 Jessika 🇮🇱 Judah Gavra 🇦🇹 Sara de Blue 🇩🇪 Sebastian Schmidt 🇿🇼 Tinashe Makura Who do #YOU want to see represent San Marino in Eurovision 2018? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!