Contact us

WV185 S2 | DDL: Results posted

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Everyone though who did make it. xheart

Also thank you Gaelle & Uto for these fun results shows I look forward to the final

Uto

Veteran
I didn't actually expect to qualify to be honest, but it had been a while since I sent East Coast music and I'm just happy there were people who liked it enough to vote for it

I won't lie, I thought your song was nothing much but for hosting theme reasons I was praying for you to qualify and I was pretty damn miffed because you had such good odds in REJU.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you for the awesome show, Uto, once again. And also big thanks to the jurors who enjoyed Lanka.
Congrats to the remaining 10 countries and regions on qualifyingl

Sadly I lost the following favourites:

12 Q
10 Q
08 Q
07 Q
06 Q
05 :ca: CANADA
04 Q
03 ::gali GALICIA
02 Q
01 :mk: NORTH MACEDONIA

chontono

Hey guys, huge thanks for the pass of :fo: xbow xbow xbow Gudrid @ Co surely did not expect it xclap
I could not follow the show but wow, Uto, you overdid yourself, how witty you are, dear xrose
It is incredible tbh, I never had this streak, in fact when I joined back I only had 38% of times qualifying into the final, but people now are being outstandingly generous to me and my choices, I appreciate it a great great deal xheart
This semi leaves a few beautiful songs out though:
:6: ::gali xcry
:5: ::gota :(
:4: :nl: xfaint
:3: ::berl
:1: :al:

Scania

Thank you to everyone who voted for Scania and Alice Boman :love: As I watched the results, the more certain I got that she was going to flop :p But it seems like when Scania qualifies, we are almost always announced last or second to last :LOL::LOL:

Ekholmia

Thank you to everyone who voted for Scania and Alice Boman :love: As I watched the results, the more certain I got that she was going to flop :p But it seems like when Scania qualifies, we are almost always announced last or second to last :LOL::LOL:
Oh that makes it quite exciting then. :)

ferret

Thank you very much for the points for UK! :giggle: I've noticed that we tend to have better luck with darker atmospheres... Congratulations to all finalists! (y)

Top Bottom