Contact us

WV 186 💚 Avellino, ITALIA 💚 SEMI 1 (results from post #28)

BernadetteCydonia

CEFsenK.png

THE SONGS

SEND YOUR VOTES TO BERNADETTECYDONIA

DEADLINE:
May 29th, 23:59 CEST

VOTED:

regular: :jp: :no: :nl: ::brit :be: :west: ::ceca :neus: :fi: :al: :se: :il: ::mazo :mk: :gr: :au: :dk: :uk: :svea: :cy: ::gota :ru: ::toho
reju: ::queb :it: :fo: :de: ::berl :fr: :eg: :us: :lv:

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

To present tonight's Ferret show, here's one dressed for the occasion of this show taking place in Italy.

258208f9b815245d1c87e0b190938daa.jpg

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Niicee banners. Love a good artist banner. xheat They're a risk though, because you just know someone is going to send someone super unknown with only 3 pics online, all of which are 150x150 and look like they were taken on a camera in 1927. :LOL:

BernadetteCydonia

Niicee banners. Love a good artist banner. xheat They're a risk though, because you just know someone is going to send someone super unknown with only 3 pics online, all of which are 150x150 and look like they were taken on a camera in 1927. :LOL:
or an artist whose all of the official pictures are super weirdly stretched and you don't know how they looked originally

ShoeFlo

or an artist that is an enigma and you can not find any picture of him or her at all in the world wide web so you have to desperately choose a picture of a wolf head that the artist uses as profile picture on soundcloud

theditz83

Veteran
My top 3 here are basically ditz catnip... Obviously destined to be grabbing my top points.

But there was fierce competition for the 7-1 in my ranking. Bravo all xclap

BernadetteCydonia

idk what my clock is compared to y'all's but for me CEST is in 1 hour 12 minutes btw... I planned it to be out 8pm my time, so does this mean the thread title should've actually said 20:00 CEST?

John1

idk what my clock is compared to y'all's but for me CEST is in 1 hour 12 minutes btw... I planned it to be out 8pm my time, so does this mean the thread title should've actually said 20:00
Yeah you should have written it like 20:00 CEST

Top Bottom