Contact us

What's your favourite song so far?

Tuffin

The countries Estonia, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Malta, Denmark, Romania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Norway, Ukraine, Belgium and Slovenia have chosen their songs for Eurovision 2023. So far, which one is your favourite?

In my opinion, the best so far is Alessandra - Queen of Kings (Norway).

Eurovisión 2023: todo lo que sabemos de la próxima edición del Festival  Europeo de la Canción | Vanity Fair

All answers are valid and should be respected.
Stop war :ru:xheart:ua:

EfendiFanSpain

I have to say that, so far, there is not a high level this year, but I am really getting fond of Due Vite by Marco Mengoni :it:

Marco Mengoni volverá a representar a Italia en Eurovisión tras ganar su  segundo Sanremo diez años después del primero

Looren

Veteran
Albania, and it'll probably stay that way unless they fuck up the revamp or something really exceptional gets selected

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Norway for me as well, and by quite a big distance. Most selected so far i think are average to terrible. However there is some exciting possibilities to come from Israel & Serbia.

esc87fan

I actually like Lithuania's song after hearing it, but I can't wait to hear La Zarra's song for France tomorrow

Ezio

Veteran
My favourite song at the moment is Air.

From the chosen countries it's a toss up between :cz: and :sl:, and I would be thrilled if they could win. I don't see it happening for Slovenia.

The entry of :no: is my fan favourite of the year, which I hate the most so far. It encapsulates all the fan serving clichés at once and her voice isn't that amazing either.

Zeus

There is a difference for me at the moment.

Based on the studio version of the song: :cz: & :ua:

Based on the live performance:
:es: by far

Eurovision is a live contest, so in general :es: then.

simori95

Since today it’s Lithuania :lt: but so far in general all Baltic countries are much stronger TO ME than they are to the General fandom. We have a lot of Good so far, but nothing exceptional yet. Let’s hope for the best for the coming entries. Käärijä is kinda the only one left in NFs who could become exceptional to me, maybe Anica Russo with the right staging, and I will put a lot of hope in the internal selections, but yeah. I haven’t been swept away yet this year.

Top Bottom