Contact us

Waiting List Song Contest 3: Fàilte gu Dal Riata! Confirmation DDL: 15/07

Teddie

Banner1.png

Fàilte to the 3rd Edition of the Waiting List Song Contest in Mallaig, Dal Riata!​

After Mànran's unexpected success in the second edition of the contest, Dal Riata won hosting rights for the 3rd edition of the contest and is now opening the confirmation window!

To confirm please send:

WLSC country name:
Artist:
Song:
Youtube Link:

To me via PM.

Last edited:

doctormalisimo

So Doire just confirmed. I was torn between a song that everyone knows but no one knows what it's called or a song by a Spanish band I recently discovered. I'm sure I made the right choice :D

Charly

Marrakechia confirms it entry.

Marrakechia will send its entry when Mission De Marrakechia finds a winner.

Jeffie

Jeffia will send their entry the 14th :) after the "When Saints Go Machine" NF check my thread and vote :)

Leigh744

Sunoria has confirmed participation for the 3rd edition. We skipped the 2nd edition because of a poor placing in the 1st. Hopefully you like this song better :D

imthero

Anselmsmumonia confirms its participation in WLSC. We hope to maintain our success in the contest to date, having already achieved 4th and 3rd place! :D

A.B.

Due to the fact that the Dioula and Romanian communities in Neajlovia decided to leave the nation, the Slavic community in Neajlovia decided to continue participating in the NSC. Therefor, Neajlovia changed its name to People's Republic of Neajlov. The new nation will send only Slavic entries to the NSC.

This is the flag of People's Republic of Neajlov :

830px-Neajlovia4.jpg

Last edited:

Charly

Lets try and be a bit political here.

Marrakechia accuses of Neajlovia being very undemocratic :lol:

Top Bottom