mGSPbjG.png

Send your entry via PM to Orient Matsuri in the following form:

Artist - Song:
Video link:

Back-up entry: (optional)

DEADLINE:

10th February 2024
23:59 CET

Please make sure to read the rules before sending your entry.
And check if your entry was already sent.

Just a reminder that you can send two entries for the time being (as we've only received one from some users). For the new users, as long as it isn't an entry from the country you are playing primarily, or from a country taken in the participation list, or from a country mentioned below, it should be fine!

CONFIRMED ENTRIES
Russia, Mexico, Turkiye, Japan, India
Argentina, Venezuela, Brazil, Cyprus, Ghana
China, South Africa, Namibia, Jamaica, Kenya
Indonesia, Egypt, South Korea, Georgia​

Last edited:

Orient Matsuri

Second countries taken: Turkiye, Venezuela, India, Ghana, China, Namibia, Kenya, Egypt, Georgia

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:br: is in ;)

chontono

Come on guys, let’s reach 20 at least like previous editions xcheer
I have 15 so far, still to be checked Jamaica, Kenya, Namibia and South Africa, plus the new Cypriot entry, but I think they will appear confirmed shortly.

chontono

Except for the people mentioned above, I dunno who is sending what so I cannot remind someone specifically. So far I know Leydan- Brazil, CypriotGirl - Cyprus, Ghana, Gera -Jamaica, Kenya, Uto - South Africa, Namibia, Fierro - Russia and myself- Japan, India, are in, any help? I still miss the owners of Argentina, Venezuela, Mexico, Turkey, China…I think they should appear somewhere.

ferret

Indonesia 🇮🇩 and Egypt 🇪🇬 sent their entries on Thursday!

Fierro

Except for the people mentioned above, I dunno who is sending what so I cannot remind someone specifically. So far I know Leydan- Brazil, CypriotGirl - Cyprus, Ghana, Gera -Jamaica, Kenya, Uto - South Africa, Namibia, Fierro - Russia and myself- Japan, India, are in, any help? I still miss the owners of Argentina, Venezuela, Mexico, Turkey, China…I think they should appear somewhere.
I have sent second entry for China a couple of days ago...

chontono

Great, thanks for info and entries ;)
19 songs, I will proceed :D
Also, I have no experience whatsoever with LLs, anyone who would like to carry on with that?
Otherwise, explain it to me very well, I will try and would like to attend but not sure at this point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom