WV 176 | Evangelia & Mente Fuerte - Páli - 2nd place
WV 177 | Lila - Atoutaler - 12th place
WV 178 | Andromache - Na soun psema - 6th place
WV 179| Ρένα Μόρφη a.k.a. Σούλη Ανατολή - Όταν Σου Χορεύω - Unplaced
WV 180 | DuoViolins feat. Andromachi - Θαλασσάκι - 9th place
WV 181 | Κωνσταντίνος Αργυρός - Ελπίδα - 4th place​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sultana

We´re in the grand final! So happy, thank you guys for voting for this beautiful song!

Sultana

Greek entry came 2nd! The delegation is drunk celebrating its success and is ready to slay again, we're ready to conquer this Olymp! Maybe it will happen very soon, WHO KNOWS? Thank you dear voters again!

Sultana

We are in the final again! Greek delegation is more than happy to announce its new qualification and we have huuuge plans on the next edition as well

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
i-love-you-i-love-greece.gif

ONE OF MY NSC ENTRIES. WINNER. GREAT CHOICE. GETTING THIS POSTED EARLY BEFORE YOU POST THE SONG

xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow

Sultana

i-love-you-i-love-greece.gif

ONE OF MY NSC ENTRIES. WINNER. GREAT CHOICE. GETTING THIS POSTED EARLY BEFORE YOU POST THE SONG

xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow

Didn´t know it was in NSC haha, I discovered this song during ESC season while listening to Andromache´s album. I loved it from the first sight, but I find it toooo risky and imo it may not qualify even, though the vibe and the sound are AWESOME. I hope, you will have a chance to vote for it in the final! Pleasantly surprised by your words, not gonna lie. Thought it wasn´t discovered or if it was it flopped Hahahahah Thank you for giving me some hope

Sultana

Greek delegation is happy to be in the finals again and to achieve top 10 placement in the grand finale! Thank you!

Sultana

sorry for a late update, got sick and died with fever for 3 days straight, meh

Sultana

Well, we got NQ but we are still happy to share this song with you! See ya all in the next year

Sultana

Thank you again for making it possible! We´re so happy for our result! As for the plans... Next song will be sung by a male singer! I hope that you´re ready as Greek delegation believes its a strong competitor for the grand final trophy!

Sultana

Greece qualified again! Thank you for granting us the spot in the finals! We're so happy

Top Bottom