Thread: Moderator needed - Apply Now

1. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Moderator needed - Apply Now

With the Eurovision season now being in full gear we are in need of another Moderator that is dedicated, friendly and professional. Due to time constraints we'll have to make a decision very soon but if you feel like being part of the Mod team is something you'd enjoy then please send a PM to Matt letting him know that you're interested.

It's important that you have the time to do this job. While we all understand that personal life comes first, however the need of someone reliable that has access to the forum on a regular basis is unavoidable. The job of being a Mod can be quite rewarding but don't be fooled, it's also a responsibility that nobody should take lightly.

A Mod also has the ability to write articles for ESC United including Editorials and depending on availability and performance also the option to become a accredited Reporter to join us reporting live from wherever we end up in 2014.

All we need is a PM from you so we can consider you for this position. The deadline is Wednesday, March 27th.
    Likes  Jukica, r3gg13, Israeliboy, SRBIJA, EmperorG liked this post

Re: Moderator needed - Apply Now

When are you revealing the winner ?

3. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

We received a lot of applications this time, I'm very happy but also slightly overwhelmed .

I hope to have an answer by the end of the week. Thanks again to everyone who applied. I know that you all would do great but we can only pick one so don't take it personal if it's not you this time around.

4. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

This time around we received a bunch of applications and I couldn't be more pleased. There were many qualified members interested and it wasn't an easy decision. But this wasn't your last opporunity to apply for a Mod position as we are planning on adding at least one other Mod in the near future.

But for now I would like to announce that the new Moderator joining the ESC United team is ParadiseES. This members has already experience as a FSC Mod and we couldn't be more thrilled to welcome him to the team. ParadiseES has been part of this community for many years and we know he'll do a great job.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

5. Expert
    Malta

So it was an internal selection? I'm all in favour of televoting ... kidding... congratulations ParadiseES
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

JANICE MANGION FOR MALTA 2017

6. Wizard
    Poland

Congratulations to ParadiseES, I hope that he will be the very good moderator