Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Eurovision Confessions

1. Wizard
    Brazil

Re: Eurovision Confessions

i'm usually the defender of generic entries but i hated when mans won so you can continue
    Likes  lavieenrose, MalagaToledo, Sammy liked this post

ESC19 || 12 - Australia 10 - Iceland 8 - Norway 7 - Serbia 6 - Spain 5 - Italy 4 - San Marino 3 - Georgia 2 - Switzerland 1 - Romania

2. Mentor
    Brazil

for someone who is usually happy/fine with most recent winners (all of them except salvador and even salvador was just because of him as a person because the song is fine and the country deserved it so much), matt's current poll made me realize that............ eurovision winners of the present need to try harder and consensus winners are not all that? i can do better than dodging bullets? I CAN DO BETTER. THIS ME HAS SELF-ESTEEM NOW.

(with that said mans zelmerlow is one of earth's most angelic humans no matter how much i wanted something else to win his year and i will always root for him in this particular real housewives feud lol. get OUT bethennies.)
    ~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

3. In Training
    UK

I bumped the other unpopular opinions thread before I saw this one, so have some different unpopular opinions here:

*There's too much pyrotechnics, LED screen displays and all that other stuff and business in some of the stage performances, it's a sensory overload sometimes. Romania's entry this year is an example. Flames shooting out of holes in the stage is certainly very dramatic, but it can distract from the song (I think Romania's song was fine this year, just that the stage was too much).

*I'm not interested in Graham Norton's "hilarious" commentary , I just want to hear the songs.

*Portugal's entry this year is probably my favourite of the 2019 set. Another reason why I don't want to hear the jokey comments - it's one thing to say "I don't like that song" and another to act as if "his clothes are funny" is in itself the height of camp hilarity. Anyway, it's not as though any of these commenters care what I think about anything.
    Likes  randajad, tomos2019 liked this post

4. Addict
    UK

I don't watch commentary on semifinals any more because Scott Mills started to really annoy me.

5. Addict
    UK

I've spent so much time in the Politics and Music sections that I almost forgot this was a Eurovision forum...

Can it be National Selection Season again please?

Likes  tomos2019, HayashiM, ESC94 liked this post

6. Hero
    Bosnia Herzegovina

I would not like to hear songs Dutch, German, Danish, Latvian and Lithuanian more that once a decade since I find them extremely ugly when sung, although I like how they sound when spoken.
    Likes  Realest liked this post

7. Addict
    Germany

I absolutely hate our German commentator Peter Urban!!
    Likes  Mainshow liked this post

8. Expert
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by ESC94 View Post
    I absolutely hate our German commentator Peter Urban!!
    Like almost everyone.
    Shine, shine like the stars in the sky
    Wipe the dust off your love, let it shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

9. Addict
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Like almost everyone.
    I used to think he was ok, but for three or four years now I canīt stand him anymore!! He is increasingly cynical against other countries and just repeats the same stuff he said in the semis and is even unable to read and pronounce names properly. But the worst thing are his bad acted and helpless explanations after a once again disastrous outcome for Germany.

Do you want an example?? Here you are:

"This is something I really donīt understand!! Everyone found XY really likable, he/she/they represented themselves/herself/himself very well and they/he/she had a great performance and sang so well!!

In this situations I really wish we could clone Andi Knoll!!

10. Expert
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by ESC94 View Post
    I used to think he was ok, but for three or four years now I canīt stand him anymore!! He is increasingly cynical against other countries and just repeats the same stuff he said in the semis and is even unable to read and pronounce names properly. But the worst thing are his bad acted and helpless explanations after a once again disastrous outcome for Germany.

Do you want an example?? Here you are:

"This is something I really donīt understand!! Everyone found XY really likable, he/she/they represented themselves/herself/himself very well and they/he/she had a great performance and sang so well!!

In this situations I really wish we could clone Andi Knoll!!
    Also his negative Attitue against almost every Year is disgusting.
    Likes  randajad liked this post

Shine, shine like the stars in the sky
    Wipe the dust off your love, let it shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine