Thread: Turkey: Sibel Tuzun - Superstar

1. Junkie
    Sweden

Time Turkey: Sibel Tuzun - Superstar

This was okay, i guess... in it's genre it was one of the better entries that year, seems slightly more contemporary than the rest which already seem dated, and probably did so at the time already!
    You a furry too? Join facebook.com/groups/EuroFurs

2. Legend
    UK

Re: Turkey: Sibel Tuzun - Superstar

This entry was fab, one of my favourites that year!

3. Ninja
    Turkey

Most underappreciated Turkish ESC entry ever! I prefer the Turkish version but I love this hot video clip and Sibel's English is nearly perfect anyway #ICON
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

4. See You Space Cowboy
    UK

@DenizESC So legendary and iconic. One of my all time favourite Turkish entries. So much style. It's seductive groove creates much wonderment, coupled with Sibel's hypnotic movements. I love this special performance of the song.

"WOOOOHOOOOOO........ come on clap your hands.... I want to see your hands.... I want to hear your hands.... wooooooo... LET'S FEEL THE RHYTHM TOOONIIIIGHT"

#MakeEurovisionTurkeyAgain
    Likes  DenizESC liked this post

5. Ninja
    Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by RainyWoods View Post
    @DenizESC So legendary and iconic. One of my all time favourite Turkish entries. So much style. It's seductive groove creates much wonderment, coupled with Sibel's hypnotic movements. I love this special performance of the song.

"WOOOOHOOOOOO........ come on clap your hands.... I want to see your hands.... I want to hear your hands.... wooooooo... LET'S FEEL THE RHYTHM TOOONIIIIGHT"

#MakeEurovisionTurkeyAgain
    Sibel is a legend indeed. This vid is her living her ultimate dream. 'Superstar' sounds so good in French omg can't believe this is the first time I heard this version.. I love her outfit in this as well btw afaik Sibel wanted to sing this song in more languages then Turkish however TRT didn't allow her for whatever reason. She still wanted the ESC community to understand that she is OUR superstar and showed TRT the middle finger by singing the last bit of the song in English even though she wasn't allowed to. Knowing this makes her even more legendary
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post