Re: WV Statistics

Well done Daniels! Great job!
    Likes  daniels1000 liked this post

3. Legend
    Cyprus

Great work|!

ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

4. Mentor
    Finland

Good job, but yeah i think you should also add the bottom tables.

5. Legend
    Cyprus

Yeah, we have a "bottom league" in FSC too!
    ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

6. Veteran
    Czech Republic

Thanks for stats Daniels!

I also think the bottom table should be added + I would like to see the countries/regions that exchanged the most points between each other and how some songs benefited from being in particular semifinal

7. Legend
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by nofuxCZ View Post
    Thanks for stats Daniels!

I also think the bottom table should be added + I would like to see the countries/regions that exchanged the most points between each other and how some songs benefited from being in particular semifinal
    This is used to determine the pots.

8. Wizard
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by AdelAdel View Post
    This is used to determine the pots.
    Unless they are based on members and not countries/regions, pots would be extremely hard to do... Considering that people will switch juries in every single edition from now on (a few of them per edition at least), it would be pointless to tie the pots to countries, as they wouldn't be a stable category...

On the other hand basing the pots on members might as well be rather hard, considering that a country should be assigned to a pot based on the taste (pot) of all of it's members which can be rather diverse.
    On another note there are also juries (There were in FSC so I assume they exist here as well) in which for example member A chooses a song this edition and member B chooses a song in the next edition, so if person C votes for the said song it would be as if he has similar taste to both members A and B, where in fact member B had absolutely no influence in choosing the said song, and might not even like it at all... That, along with constant jury changes, might cause confusion and extremely imprecise pot distribution...

I agree that some, more efficient way of dealing with the draws must be found, but the classic NSC-like pots would be hardly implementable here...

Maybe we could do something simple and, for example, have the host/mods sort the songs by their genre and evenly spread them in the semis (for example if there are 4 "rock" songs, put 2 of them in semi1 and 2 in semi2)... Of course it will be hard to decide the genre of some songs, but I think that can be done using the internet and logic xD

(wow that's a long post >,>)

9. Legend
    Cyprus

I'm against having pots. Random FTW!

I know that there are juries that send different kind of songs in each edition. Imagine if Cyprus sent 3 80s/90s songs in a row, and AdelAdel voted for all of them with high points, then Cyprus and England have to be divided, and we send a pop/dance song from 2012 that AdelAdel hates, so he wouldn't vote for it even if we were in the same SF!

And in our jury, we are 2 different people. Our taste is compatible, but we have disagreements especially for some genres. I adored the Serbian song in the previous edition and gave it 14 points (it was my #2 so it would get 10 points from me if I was a solo jury), but my fellow juror gave it 0, so we gave it only 2 points I think.

But if there are disagreements, maybe a poll could help to decide what is best to do!
    Likes  as78 liked this post

10. Mentor
    Finland

there should defo be pots, and a Reju as well... if we keep going on like this the qualifiers will be based on purely luck :S

11. WorldVision Mod
    Romania

Awesome!