Page 1 of 509 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Jury switching thread

Jury switching thread

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV114 AND WV115
    any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Current WorldVision country/region:
    New WorldVision country/region:

Changes from WV114
    Lupus | Yorkshire and the Humber → Scotland
    Eulaliya | Belgium → Berlin
    Genesis | Romania → Poland
    Charly | OP → China
    Mainshow | OP → Mazovia

Changes from WV115
    revallsay | Trinidad & Tobago → North West England
    John1 | Vietnam → Russia
    Gera11 | California → Western USA
    AshleyWright | Western USA → Mid-Atlantic States

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached: USA, UK

2. Legend
    Scotland

Re: Jury switching thread - changes accepted from Tuesday 30th October at 17:00CET

Sorry, post has been updated slightly. In line with the rules, only members that have taken part or have been in a participating jury in WorldVision for the first 3 edtions (i.e. WV 01, WV 02 & WV 03) can switch. Those that joined after the start of WV 01 will need to wait until they have participated for 3 full editions before they can switch juries
    2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

3. Legend
    Scotland

Re: Jury switching thread - POST YOUR COUNTRY/REGION CHANGES HERE - DL End of WV 03 Final Results show

Changes can now be posted in this thread until the end of the WV 03 final results show. Please no longer PM me with change requests.

I have added confirmed changes so far in the first thread
    2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

4. Legend
    Croatia

Re: Jury switching thread - POST YOUR COUNTRY/REGION CHANGES HERE - DL End of WV 03 Final Results show

do i still need to write something here?

5. Legend
    Portugal

Steffan why are you changing to Seoul? wouldn't it be easier to remain with the country? Or is there anyone you know that wants to change to . I'm just curious

6. Legend
    Portugal

I hope someone takes Germany, so many great songs/bands from that country...
    Likes  as78 liked this post

7. Legend
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by LakZaNokte View Post
    do i still need to write something here?
    No, if your change shows in the first post, it is confirmed. No need to post anything further

8. Legend
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by EurovisionSmile View Post
    Steffan why are you changing to Seoul? wouldn't it be easier to remain with the country? Or is there anyone you know that wants to change to . I'm just curious
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he's still expecting someone (from Dalmatia... or elsewhere) to take South-Korea.

9. Legend
    Netherlands

Gosh, it's eerrily quiet in this change your country/region thread. I was expecting that a hurricane of people would come wash over this thread and that there was not enough room for all the posts of people desperate to change countries/regions.
    Likes  EurovisionSmile liked this post

10. Veteran
    Czech Republic

Username(s) of members switching: nofuxCZ
    Current WorldVision country/region: Czech Republic
    New WorldVision country/region: Slovakia
    Thanks

Page 1 of 509 123451151101501 ... LastLast