Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ignore list upgrade

1. Legend
    Poland

Re: Ignore list upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    Actually, I'm not that bothered because although I might have had argues with some here I still never ignored anyone, but I can think that it could maybe be a solution to stop some arguments if none can read the others posts
    But this isn't really a problem, even if your "enemy" responds to one of your posts, you won't be able to see it anyway, so it's like that person never responded.

2. Veteran
    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by AdelAdel View Post
    But this isn't really a problem, even if your "enemy" responds to one of your posts, you won't be able to see it anyway, so it's like that person never responded.
    Yeah but he/she'll (the "enemy") think he/she told you off if you never reply... Why give them the pleasure?

Just to make it clear, I have no problems with anyone. I just happened to read this topic and I "had to" reply.

We will keep spreading our disco bacteria!

3. Legend
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by alca View Post
    Yeah but he/she'll (the "enemy") think he/she told you off if you never reply... Why give them the pleasure?
    No way! If you're not responding that basically means that you don't want to continue a discussion. And if you still present your point of view, that means that you're still interested in the topic.
    An example: Person X says that he hates a specific ESC country, and that their songs are terrible, etc. Proving that person wrong is 100% ineffective, so that discussing it with a brick in the wall makes more sense. In order not to waste more time on that person's nonsensical comments, you ignore them, either by adding that person to ignore list or just ignore normally.

4. Veteran
    Greece

Hm maybe you're right. I still think it depends on the last post though.

We will keep spreading our disco bacteria!

5. Mentor
    Finland

I can't really see why this feature should exist on the forums, tbh...
    Likes  r3gg13, 94ayd liked this post

6. Legend
    United States

Wouldn't it be easier to just ignore a person's post base on your will? I mean sometimes people just bug your for a minute/convo or so. You just don't read it even if its still posted right in front of you. So putting them on ignore list would be ridic.

In general too, I don't see why a list like this needed, we can truly and efficiently do exactly what this feature is aiding us without th use of this feature. Well, all we need to do is just not read the post we don't want to read
    Likes  94ayd, Kryptonite liked this post

Membre fier de FURY > Tous unis pour le FURY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12