Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: ESPAÑA | WV #112 | Lola Indigo - Fuerte

1. Mentor
    Spain

ESPAÑA | WV #112 | Lola Indigo - Fuerte

2. Mentor
    Spain

Re: ESPAÑA | WV #112 | Lola Indigo - Fuerte

Btw if someone wondered, in the centre there's an Iberian lynx, the world's most endagered cat. Its population has increased in the last years thanks to a preserving programme, but they are still endangered. More info: http://lynx.panda.org/

Another good news is that an Eurasian lynx was born recently in the Catalan Pyrenees, the first one in the last century. There is also a programme to preserve the bears of the Pyrenees, although France is doing bigger efforts than Spain in this.

#Spanishwildlife
    Likes  RainyWoods, JSSArcos liked this post

3. Tease-a-Louise
    UK

See, you have the one thing I lack quite a bit of (at least when it comes to new things) which is patience. I feel the same way about greenrooms as you do. It’s a nice space we’ve got to personalise a bit. It’s one of my favourite aspects of the contest actually. It’s sweet how you’ve dedicated yours to the entire history of Spain at the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausesken View Post
    Also thank you for taking the survey I've already read your answers and I add to you another question here: if a song is not in English but has subtitles, it's the same to you?
    Well, one of my pet peeves are lyric videos. I don’t like lyrics popping up on the screen as I’m listening to music. I guess it’s different though when it’s translating the song into a language I understand. Having said that though, I would still probably be trying to focus more on the song and what it sounds like, rather than how good I perceive its lyrics to be. Also, it’s often hard to get across the true feeling and poetic beauty a song might possess in its original language when doing a direct translation. As I said in the survey, I think I’m much more likely to be picky over a singers voice than what they’re actually singing about. I guess not particularly caring about lyrics is the Eurovision fan in me on full display
    Likes  Ausesken liked this post

4. Guru
    Romania

Congrats!

5. Mentor
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank youuuu Mike!

6. Mentor
    Spain

1. I thought I had clear what I was going to send for WV113 but now I don't know as always
    2. I already know the date of one of my examinations, so until then (and probably more, because I will make 3 of them and don't know the dates of the others) I prefer to be a bit absent from the forum. I will take part anyway, because I know I won't be studying 24/7, but I will set aside promotions and social interaction. You are still free to make any comment about the entry here.

My 100% will be back soon!
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

7. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Congrats on your top 10 Olga! Your entry slaps, and the result was deserved.

WV Western USA
    Kat Graham - Power
    NSC Solentoya
    Maya Berović - Alkohol

8. Mentor
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyWright View Post
    Congrats on your top 10 Olga! Your entry slaps, and the result was deserved.
    Thank you Ashley! it's the second time I guess your position, you should ask me every edition if you wanna know
    Btw I'm sorry I'll be missing your spin-off it looked interesting
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

9. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Ausesken View Post
    Thank you Ashley! it's the second time I guess your position, you should ask me every edition if you wanna know
    Btw I'm sorry I'll be missing your spin-off it looked interesting
    I'll be going to you next edition for sure, I need all that hot goss on where I will be placing.

Excuse me, you mean that spin off I had forgotten even existed because of the results? Well how very dare you miss it. But I understand. Maybe i'll make the deadline several months long so you don't miss out.

WV Western USA
    Kat Graham - Power
    NSC Solentoya
    Maya Berović - Alkohol

10. Mentor
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyWright View Post
    I'll be going to you next edition for sure, I need all that hot goss on where I will be placing.

Excuse me, you mean that spin off I had forgotten even existed because of the results? Well how very dare you miss it. But I understand. Maybe i'll make the deadline several months long so you don't miss out.
    great, I think by the end of November I will have done the exams I want to know what people think I like (perhaps they already know I’ve discovered the hotness of songs in parseltongue).

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677