Thread: Forum Redirection

Forum Redirection

Today I found myself unable to access the forum because I kept being redirected to another one called Auraxis Wars. The only way I was able to access the forum and post this is through proxy. Anyone have any idea why is this happening?
    I've had trouble accessing forum the whole day and kept getting ''connection has timed out'' errors, but now it just takes me to another forum entirely. =(

2. Administrator
    Croatia

Re: Forum Redirection

I have forum problems as well, I think that it should be fixed soon so we have to be patient

3. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Re: Forum Redirection

I contacted our host and they had to do some emergency maintenance work causing the servers to be down for an extended period of time. The redirect seemed random but fortunately was only temporary. This is something unrelated to the forum and if it goes down again (hopefully not) it is only for security reasons. There could be different reasons, for example if there is a virus attack our host immediately shuts down those servers to avoid any spreading and while that may be slightly annoying for all of us, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

In case of any downtime I encourage to follow us on twitter or 'like' us on facebook as we provide updates there so you're not left in the dark.
    Likes  EurovisionSmile liked this post