Page 511 of 513 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513 LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5122

Thread: WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions (please post links, not videos)

1. Wizard
    Brazil

Re: WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions (please post links, not videos)

Quote Originally Posted by DenizESC View Post
    Omg I never got the mention for this hit!! #forumisrigged #mafia
    at least you saw it it's what matters!!!!
    Likes  DenizESC liked this post

ESC19 || 12 - Australia 10 - Iceland 8 - Norway 7 - Serbia 6 - Spain 5 - Italy 4 - San Marino 3 - Georgia 2 - Switzerland 1 - Romania

2. Wizard
    Brazil

Re: WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions (please post links, not videos)

whoever has english regions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQSgyd3cn2U

a lot of 12 points guaranteed from pot 1

whoever has american regions (but i think it suits @AshleyWright 's taste the most)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucwkENyK1o4
    Likes  Gabor77, AshleyWright liked this post

ESC19 || 12 - Australia 10 - Iceland 8 - Norway 7 - Serbia 6 - Spain 5 - Italy 4 - San Marino 3 - Georgia 2 - Switzerland 1 - Romania

3. Expert
    Australia

@Gera11
    @whiteshoes
    @RainyWoods

With WoW Classic servers set to launch later this month, I've been listening to a lot of the game's old soundtracks and falling in love all over again. There are a bunch from Jason Hayes in particular, who would probably be eligible for California/Louisiana (or any region that contains those states):

Jason Hayes - Legends of Azeroth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCz1UC7Xd2Y
    Jason Hayes - Teldrassil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDURJZp3Sv4
    Jason Hayes & David Arkenstone - Stonefire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3prccK8oRw

That's just tagging a few of my favourites, and a few of the people I think would be most likely to send something from the soundtrack... though obviously I'd be happy to see it sent from anywhere
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

4. Mentor
    Namibia

@CypriotGirl

Cyprus has so many queens, but the ultimate Northern Cypriot queen ofc "Nil Burak" I have to recommend!

Gosh but this is, just a few, she is a legend!!! #OneCyprus
    Likes  lavieenrose, CypriotGirl liked this post

----Don't muhatap---

5. Legend
    Israel

Likes  theditz83 liked this post

(っ◔◡◔)っ 💩

6. Legend
    Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by DenizESC View Post
    @CypriotGirl

Cyprus has so many queens, but the ultimate Northern Cypriot queen ofc "Nil Burak" I have to recommend!

Gosh but this is, just a few, she is a legend!!! #OneCyprus
    Thanks! I will have her in mind, especially for a future Battle of Decades NF! I have some other Turkish-Cypriot artists in my list as well. There's a bop of Ziynet Sali that I couldn't send in FSC because it's a cover of an Azeri song, and I almost sent it a couple of editions ago!
    Likes  DenizESC liked this post

ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

7. Legend
    Israel

Likes  SaladBreak liked this post

(っ◔◡◔)っ 💩

8. Guru
    Germany

NSC Arva | WV Greece

9. Legend
    Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by Mrvn View Post
    Thanks! I listened to it before a while and I was happy that a Cypriot artist at last released something because it's been a while to have something out. It's already in my FSC list and I'll most probably send it sometime soon. I'm not sure about WV yet, but I'll consider it for here too!

Actually, I was thinking to send this one of Charis Savva in WV sometime ago, but I postponed it:

DeeKay ft. Charis Savva - Mandalena
    Likes  Mrvn liked this post

ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

10. Guru
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by CypriotGirl View Post
    Thanks! I listened to it before a while and I was happy that a Cypriot artist at last released something because it's been a while to have something out. It's already in my FSC list and I'll most probably send it sometime soon. I'm not sure about WV yet, but I'll consider it for here too!

Actually, I was thinking to send this one of Charis Savva in WV sometime ago, but I postponed it:

DeeKay ft. Charis Savva - Mandalena
    I low key wanted to send her myself, but then realised she isn't Greek but Cypriot.
    NSC Arva | WV Greece