Page 411 of 512 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5117

Thread: WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions (please post links, not videos)

1. Legend
    UK

Re: WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions (please post links, not videos)

@RainyWoods

Tom Lehrer. Anything. Just send him. Please. (although as a chemist, I'd really love to see the Elements song!)
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

| WV's Laird and Maister of |
    On a one man mission to sabotage the Netherlands' chances of winning Eurovision by giving it 3/10 on the ESCUnited poll
    "Mean and attention seeker attitude" | "He just seems like a hater" | "He sounded like Bruce Forsyth" | "disqualify’s Robert UK as an expert" | "Robert dont have a hart" [sic] | "Looking like an overgrown munchkin"

Re: WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions (please post links, not videos)

3. Veteran
    Sweden

Likes  lavieenrose liked this post

~ WV114 SWEDEN: Lena Philipsson - Maria Magdalena
    ~ WLSC185 TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR: Tatianna - Hurt My Feelings

4. Legend
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by conwel97 View Post
    JESC star
    12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand.

5. Veteran
    Sweden

@Carrie

Geri - Ride It

pls send this uber hot hit
    urs sincerely

the world
    Likes  Carrie, revallsay, Gera11 liked this post

6. Veteran
    Sweden

7. Super Moderator
    Kazakhstan

@Mozz @Gera11

Seems unlikely that either of you would go for this but Liberty Lies - Someone Else
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

'Every day I feel like jesus' - Sultana
    'Britney Spears can't sing. She can quack, but she can't sing.' - lavieenrose

My current timezone is GMT.

8. Legend
    Portugal

@Gabe I've been watching a tv show that focuses on the Mongolian history and became curious about the music and found this beauty. I have no idea if you like this genre, but it would be a beautiful song to have in WV (IMO ofc )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiP9WH0zN0Y

«Breathe into me and make me real»

9. Super Moderator
    Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by EurovisionSmile View Post
    @Gabe I've been watching a tv show that focuses on the Mongolian history and became curious about the music and found this beauty. I have no idea if you like this genre, but it would be a beautiful song to have in WV (IMO ofc )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiP9WH0zN0Y
    This is lovely! I have come across it before, maybe it'll be sent sometime in the future. Thank you for the suggestion

My current entry follows a similar vibe, although it's a little more intense. Look out for it!
    Likes  EurovisionSmile liked this post

'Every day I feel like jesus' - Sultana
    'Britney Spears can't sing. She can quack, but she can't sing.' - lavieenrose

My current timezone is GMT.

10. Legend
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    This is lovely! I have come across it before, maybe it'll be sent sometime in the future. Thank you for the suggestion

My current entry follows a similar vibe, although it's a little more intense. Look out for it!
    Great! I also think it's fabulous if you don't send it at least you can keep it in your playlist. Otherwise expect massive support from . *curious about your current entry*
    Likes  Gabe liked this post

«Breathe into me and make me real»