16 51.61%
  • Let's not have it

15 48.39%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll: Regions Rule

1. Legend
    United States

Poll: Regions Rule

Trece and I were thinking about an extra rule that could be used to make the game a bit different from FSC.

The idea is that if you want to send your song separately - you choose the region.

1. Each participant can select any country to participate.
    2. Each country can be divided into separate regions if in the jury will be more then 1 person (i.e. Wallonia and Flanders for Belgium; Catalonia, Basque Country, etc. for Spain)
    3. Both the region and country can compete with each other in the contest. (i.e. Catalonia can compete against Spain)
    4. In cases where regions and countries compete with each other, the country cannot send any song originating from the regions (i.e. Spanish jury cannot compete with a Catalonian song).
    5. The regions can only send songs originating from their own regions (based on the singer's origins).
    5. Members can still move from juries to juries if so desired.

So, here's the poll, you have 2 days to vote on it. There's only 2 options, "let's have it" and "let's not have it"

Results will be revealed automatically in 2 days.

Membre fier de FURY > Tous unis pour le FURY

2. God
    Brazil

Re: Poll: Regions Rule

I think it will be optimal
    Quote Originally Posted by LakZaNokte View Post
    it would be great
    we could have 3 regions (there's more of them but we can have 3 big regions)
    if the suggestion works, I would let every jury to decide on how will they manage those regions and stuff

3. Legend
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by MyHeartIsYours View Post
    But the problem is that it then becomes inconsistent between the countries. If you want to keep it consistent, like American states, French regions, German states, etc, then England cannot participate as one instead its 8 regions should participate instead, in addition to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
    I suggested that every1 keeps it on a reasonable level. that shouldn't be so hard cause I believe we all know what it means. besides, juries won't be that big, at least not at the begining.

oh, 1 more thing that crossed my mind:
    how about some limits on players? in short, ppl can't join the game with their 1st post on forum.

4. God
    Brazil

oh, 1 more thing that crossed my mind:
    how about some limits on players? in short, ppl can't join the game with their 1st post on forum.
    Do you think there will be people with a 0 or 1 message that they want to participate? I think it will be great, thanks to competition, they will get acquainted with other members and will be written in other sections.

5. Legend
    UK

Yes but we know what people are like dont we, and unless there is a clear and understandable definition that is consistent between all the countries, it wont work.

6. Legend
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Trece View Post
    Do you think there will be people with a 0 or 1 message that they want to participate? I think it will be great, thanks to competition, they will get acquainted with other members and will be written in other sections.
    well, I do. I don't have anything against new people but I would like to see some consistency in forum participation cause I don't want to see many "dead" players who came, didn't win at first try and then left. considering the general plan is to stay in one jury for 3 months, that could be an issue, imo

7. Legend
    UK

I think having single member juries for regions will work, it wont for countries.

8. God
    Brazil

considering the general plan is to stay in one jury for 3 months
    you participate in September (1 month)
    break
    you participate in April (2 month)
    you participate in May (3 month)
    All is simple; no one is meant in a row. This is similar to the Eurovision - a country can not participate a couple of years, and then just return

9. God
    Brazil

Rule of regions won with a margin of one vote and fixed in the rules of contest.
    Next polls - pls vote:
    http://www.escforums.com/t8431/
    http://www.escforums.com/t8435/
    http://www.escforums.com/t8434/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123