Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89

Thread: Not enough moderation at the political section/Freedom of Speech

  1. Legend
    Poland
    AdelAdel's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15,430
    Location
    Poland
    #31

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    @up

    It's sooo fair to post answers without context at all. Why didn't you post the indicators of those answers?

  2. Junkie
    Turkey
    Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    Location
    Izmir
    #32

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The post in question that you are so outraged by was made by a person who is trolling the forum and the person knows that.
    There are millions of people impressed by the ideas of Mao Zedong. He is a person who is loved by most of marxist-leninist socialists or communists anyway. Most of Chinese people worship him. So, just because you don't like Maoism, supporting it doesn't make somebody a troll.

  3. Junkie
    Turkey
    Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    Location
    Izmir
    #33

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelAdel View Post
    @up

    It's sooo fair to post answers without context at all. Why didn't you post the indicators of those answers?
    I can give the links of those posts, no problem. I just want to know if they are inappropriate or not in the eyes of the leaders.

  4. Legend
    Poland
    AdelAdel's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15,430
    Location
    Poland
    #34

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    There are millions of people impressed by the ideas of Mao Zedong. He is a person who is loved by most of marxist-leninist socialists or communists anyway. Most of Chinese people worship him. So, just because you don't like Maoism, supporting it doesn't make somebody a troll.
    And you really try to sound serious in front of the mods? I mean, you spread lies. I would discuss the statement in bold, and write how much of a lie that statement is, but this is not the topic for it.

  5. Junkie
    Turkey
    Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    Location
    Izmir
    #35

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelAdel View Post
    And you really try to sound serious in front of the mods? I mean, you spread lies. I would discuss the statement in bold, and write how much of a lie that statement is, but this is not the topic for it.
    How many Chinese people have you known so far ? me as well met a lot of people living there both in forums and in RL. Plus, I have friends who visited and found the opportunity to analyze the social status there.

  6. Legend
    Poland
    AdelAdel's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15,430
    Location
    Poland
    #36

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    How many Chinese people have you known so far ? me as well met a lot of people living there both in forums and in RL. Plus, I have friends who visited and found the opportunity to analyze the social status there.
    This was in our news some time ago about a secret poll - foreign reporters asked secretly Chinese citizens about the communist government and the revolution - those, who weren't scared to answer, answered that they hate the communists. Many children were raised within families, that supported Chiang Kai-Shek. Massive supports in China for human rights activists, reporters imprisoned because they disapproved the ideology. Anyone needs more examples? China isn't North Korea.
    Also - do you know the meaning of the word "worship"?

    PS. This post it totally off-topic, so a request to mods - move it to an appropriate location, please.

  7. Junkie
    Turkey
    Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    Location
    Izmir
    #37

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelAdel View Post
    This was in our news some time ago about a secret poll - foreign reporters asked secretly Chinese citizens about the communist government and the revolution - those, who weren't scared to answer, answered that they hate the communists. Many children were raised within families, that supported Chiang Kai-Shek. Massive supports in China for human rights activists, reporters imprisoned because they disapproved the ideology. Anyone needs more examples? China isn't North Korea.
    Also - do you know the meaning of the word "worship"?

    PS. This post it totally off-topic, so a request to mods - move it to an appropriate location, please.
    Secret poll ? who did that ? CIA ?

    Please, don't expect me to believe in those propaganda materials.

  8. Admin Schmadmin
    United States
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22,723
    Location
    Los Angeles, USA
    #38

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section/Freedom of Speech

    I added "Freedom of speech" to the title since these two issues are closely connected.

    To be clear about the claims that all members can say whatever they want under the "Freedom of Speech" law.

    Freedom of Speech means that you can say whatever you want without having to worry about gettingthrown in jail. However, just like anywhere else in the world, there are rules and etiquettes online.
    Every club, group or website has their own set of rules and guidelines. There are set depending on the environment they're trying to create. Some websites/groups/clubs don't allow any political conversations, others don't allow any swearing or some allow members and users to totally lash out at each other.
    If you visit an Elivs fanclub, you can't just go there and say deragotary and hateful things about the King and expect that the people accept that behavior. It's obvious it is their right and discretion to set the tone for their community and just saying that "I'm practicing my Freedom of Speech" isn't a valid statement. It's just not the right place for you, it would make more sense to find a "I hate Elivs Presley" page to share your opinion and thoughts.

    The same applies to this forum. We don't allow attacks towards other forum members, particular groups or believes. It is okay to question and critcize if it's done in a constructive manner. It is up to the Mods to make the final call if a comment or post is questionable using their best judgement. We set the forum rules and every member need to agree to them when registering and if that's not what they were looking for then they should find a website that suits their needs and believes or start their own community. And this is not a call for those to leave the forum I just want to be clear that "Freedom of speech" doesn't apply in this case, that's a legal issue so you won't be thrown in jail.
    Likes  LalehForWD liked this post
     


  9. Legend
    Poland
    AdelAdel's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15,430
    Location
    Poland
    #39

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Secret poll ? who did that ? CIA ?

    Please, don't expect me to believe in those propaganda materials.
    Dear mods - is it appropriate to insult every official document as "propaganda material", while name every other hypothesis the one and the only?

  10. Veteran
    Israel
    Yoni's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,773
    Location
    ישראל || Lach, Cherniya
    #40

    Re: Not enough moderation at the political section

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelAdel View Post
    Dear mods - is it appropriate to insult every official document as "propaganda material", while name every other hypothesis the one and the only?
    religion ftw?
    Likes  Archer, 94ayd liked this post
     

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:32.