Everyone,

Just so you know what happened. During the 1st Semi Final we all experienced a lot of Database errors due to server overload making it almost impossible to get on and have a pleasant experience. So I decided to do a last minute server upgrade overnight so we would never (or rarely ever) have to worry about that again.

The process took a little longer than scheduled and the host who is situated in California didn't realize that the forum community is in Europe therefore misunderstood my timing coniditions.

But then I messed up as well. While they were doing the upgrade I decided to turn on the forums in the interim (to be fair, I thought they were done) which I shouldn't have done. So we lost all posts that were made within that hour, so if you can't find your most recent posts, I apologize for that.

The good news is we're all moved and the server load looks amazing (ask Jukica and Aleks) so I'm confident that our forum will perform a whole lot better than before. Can I promise that we won't any database errors? No, cause this is new to me as well but considering this was a significant upgrade I'm very optimistic.

This is financially more straining so make sure to support our sponsored links, sign up for Premium Membership or make a donation to help this forum stick around for a very long time.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.