25 7.46%

27 8.06%

33 9.85%

20 5.97%

13 3.88%

11 3.28%

17 5.07%

44 13.13%
Page 316 of 427 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4262

Thread: SWEDEN 2013 - Robin Stjernberg - You

SWEDEN 2013 - Robin Stjernberg - You

Likes  Nicky, Hele., alca, SRBIJA, Yoozek liked this post

2. Amateur
    Sweden

Re: SWEDEN 2013 - Robin - You

Yes it is, but I don't think that matter much. Why should Sweden have a international jury in the national final. We get a international jury either way in ESC?
    Yohio had probably just like "the Ark" did, do bad int ESC (and the Arks song was much better) but it was the song with by far most votes.

3. Wizard
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by tatatata View Post
    Yea it is, but I don't think that matter much. Why should Sweden have a international jury in the national final. We get a international jury either way in ESC?
    Yohio had probably just like "the Ark" did, do bad int ESC (and the Arks song was much better) but it was the song with by far most votes.
    Does it really matter? The Swedish juries probably would've voted the same way. If you want change get rid of Bjorkman. He obviously put his besties on the jury and one of them even took time out of the program to praise him.

4. Amateur
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by evilperson View Post
    Does it really matter? The Swedish juries probably would've voted the same way. If you want change get rid of Bjorkman. He obviously put his besties on the jury and one of them even took time out of the program to praise him.
    I don't think Bjorkman care so much who is winning the final in MF. After the final, his TV show is ended for the year, it is really not important who is winning. I think they have the jury because Bjorkman think its good TV. They need something to fill up the TV time that in the same time is exciting. In the 4 first heat they have two votings. In the final they have the jury instead. Both is constructed too generate more voters. in the heats they votes two time and in the final they probably create a situation when many votes again after the presentations of the jury result begin.
    I think the jury is more or less legit. They probably have some sort of recommendation what they should look after and prioritize but I think they choose what they like in the end. Trying to manipulate the jury to much is probably not worth it as its really no point when the show is ended for the year.
    Likes  Matt, Berlin liked this post

5. Senior Member
    Germany

Sweden obviously doesn't want to host the contest in 2014. Loreen was so good, but this is horrible. His voice is too weak, especially with the high notes.

6. Legend
    Portugal

I think the first post video should be of his performance in the final, it was much better, IMO.
    The song has grown on me a lot since the SF, and even though my favourite was Ralf, I didnt mind this winning at all!

7. Wizard
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by tatatata View Post
    I don't think Bjorkman care so much who is winning the final in MF. After the final, his TV show is ended for the year, it is really not important who is winning. I think they have the jury because Bjorkman think its good TV. They need something to fill up the TV time that in the same time is exciting. In the 4 first heat they have two votings. In the final they have the jury instead. Both is constructed too generate more voters. in the heats they votes two time and in the final they probably create a situation when many votes again after the presentations of the jury result begin.
    I think the jury is more or less legit. They probably have some sort of recommendation what they should look after and prioritize but I think they choose what they like in the end. Trying to manipulate the jury to much is probably not worth it as its really no point when the show is ended for the year.
    Well if you want the song with the most Swedish votes to go to ESC then you'd have to get rid of the juries. My point was that it really doesn't make a difference whether the jury is from Sweden or one that is international - either way half of the result is up to a group of people.

8. Guru
    China
    Beijing, China (Hometown: Qingdao, China)

For now... Four points.

9. Veteran
    Italy

Im so dissapointed, this was one of the best finals ever with 8 fantastic songs and performances and the ones that were in my absolutely bottom wins. Im so dissapointed i just wanna smash a window or something. Like common, Robin? I wanna send a dead horse to every jury member that gave Robin more than 2 points maximum. I voted for Ulrik Munther has i thought he had a killer-performance and a great song and i thought he was amazing. I also hoped YOHIO was going to place good but no, jury destroyed everything. I don't care if Robin is going to get more points than YOHIO in Malm, i don't care if YOHIO would end up last in Malm as YOHIO is 100 times better than that scumbag Robin. I just can't handle Robin since 2011 as Amanda Fondell beat him in Idol. I hope Sweden ends up last, im going to laugh and say '' i told you so! '' and i would like to say that Sean just had one of the funniest and best performance this year. I hope that YOHIO will compete next year
    Maruv and Mahmood

10. Legend
    Spain

I've just watched the last part of the final on delay after coming home and right now I can only say.........

YEAH, YEAH, YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night!
    Likes  toinou03, alca liked this post

1- Portugal, 2- France, 3- Israel,4- Bulgaria, 5- Italy
    #SouthPower#Lisbon2018

11. Veteran
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by evilperson View Post
    Swedish jury would for sure not have ranked YOHIO has 9th, they would have given him more points
    Maruv and Mahmood