View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll

35 17.07%

24 11.71%

14 6.83%

13 6.34%

18 8.78%

20 9.76%

9 4.39%

15 7.32%

11 5.37%

6 2.93%

40 19.51%
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SLOVAKIA 2012 - Max Jason Mai - Don't Close Your Eyes

1. Wizard
    Russian Federation

Re: SLOVAKIA 2012

Quote Originally Posted by AlekS View Post
    Do you hear me!!!??? Helloooooo! Earth calls Sabiondo! Are you there? They don't care about the results!
    They will participate even if they finish last
    But if the state budget doesn't give them money it's impossible
    OMG.. Watch many soap operas was turn me so melodramatical and frivolous I know, but if they came last this year i don't thing that will waste more money in EBU anymore whether they will keep continue to fail in ESC year by year, so his stay depends largely between his position in their Semi this year and that of its neighbors as &

2. Legend
    Ukraine

^ They don't give a dam about neighbours. Otherwise they would have already withdrew long time ago =)

Unfortunately when the government cuts TV expenses entertainment stands 1st in line.

3. Wizard
    Russian Federation

^ They don't give a dam about neighbours. Otherwise they would have already withdrew long time ago =)
    Ohh really..?? in Slovakia lives a lot of Hungarians and my Slovak Friends comes from the Hungarian Part of and this year Hungary if wins ESC, Do you thing they will leave ESC the next year, cause the government will cuts TV expenses..?? Rhythm another excuse to swallow

4. Veteran
    Morocco

I heard that Slovakia was going to confirm its participation in 2012

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

5. Legend
    Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiondo View Post
    Ohh really..?? in Slovakia lives a lot of Hungarians and my Slovak Friends comes from the Hungarian Part of and this year Hungary if wins ESC, Do you thing they will leave ESC the next year, cause the government will cuts TV expenses..?? Rhythm another excuse to swallow
    Nobody's gonna accept them for free

As for Hungary excuse... how come did they participate without Hungary in 2010? Anyway, you can find 10214957458410 lame excuses - they still won't participate if they have no money.
    No money -> no honey.

6. Veteran
    Sweden

I'm almost certain Slovakia will withdraw and together with them also Poland and Hungary (if they're flopping) and no chance Czech coming back then either.

So we might be left with once another year with a big hole in the map of Europe...

7. Wizard
    Russian Federation

Nobody's gonna accept them for free

As for lame Hungary excuse... how come did they participate without Hungary in 2010? Anyway, you can find 10214957458410 lame excuses - they still won't participate if they have no money.
    No money -> no honey.
    Because in 2009 anuncied that they will take part too in 2010, no matter they do , but in ESC 2010 they realized that are an country ignored, uniless if their songs are wear ''Russia or Ukraine'' label Easten country to made it on the semis, and with no Czech and Hungary and Poland in other semi-final to help hers, so.... ¡¡¡¡

Too add that they decided to compite this year by Germany win and because they had stong ties, they won't even had bothered to pay what they owe in order to participate

UK

I don't get why countries withdraw due to poor results. Surely the entire ethos behind Eurovision is the continent coming together as part of a celebration. Withdrawing from that due to results (which can often be put down to a lack of effort to find a good song) is just poor and only reflects badly on that country (coughCzechRepubliccough). Fair enough if it's down to financial reasons, but I'm under the impression that Eurovision is probably a cheaper night of entertainment than they could produce themselves to the same quality.

9. NSC Mod
    Ireland

Hopefully now that have confirmed for 2012 they'll encourage their neighbours to come back too

White text makes anything shady

10. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

And they were pretty close to qualifying this year - only 6 points less than 10th. I hope they can find the money. If they do, please, stick to Slovak and non-American-sounding tunes.
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast