View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
312. You may not vote on this poll

73 23.40%

22 7.05%

18 5.77%

15 4.81%

18 5.77%

20 6.41%

14 4.49%

17 5.45%

19 6.09%

16 5.13%

80 25.64%
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: ALBANIA 2012 - Rona Nishliu - Suus

ALBANIA 2012 - Rona Nishliu - Suus

Performed by: Rona Nishliu
    Lyrics by: Rona Nishliu
    Composed by: Florent Boshnjaku
    Langauge: Albanian

[media=ALBANIA 2012: Rona Nishliu - Suus]272[/media]

Ėėė nė kėtė botė
    Ku dashuria s’jeton mė
    Koha mė pėr ne s’ka kohė -
    Jo-o
    Jo-o-o-o-o…
    Koha mė pėr ne s’ka kohė.

Ateroj aeroplani im
    Nė pistė pa drita t’shpirtit tėnd
    Me bėrryla ngjiten sot
    Ata qė dje s’jetonin dot
    Por tė djeshmet s’kanė rėndėsi
    Nga detėra tė trazuar u pėrpinė
    Ėėė tė nesėrmet nuk do t’sjellin gjė
    Vec shpresė pa shpresė e marrėzi.

Mė lerni tė qaj, tė qaj, tė qaj
    Se ktė gjė mė sė miri di ta bėj tani! -
    Se ktė gjė, mė sė miri di ta bėj tani.

Re: ALBANIA 2012

Well this is bad news. Hopefully they will change the voting system and make 100% televote.
    Vedatistan's entry for NSC 102 ~ Emmelie de Forest - Hunter and Play

3. Legend
    Azerbaijan

Aurela Gace was a good choise, so I don't see any reasons for being worried.

4. Mentor
    Belgium

^Not really.Or let me say the english transformation killed the song not to mention she is pregnant and didn't have the necessary attention for the festival Btw FiK is a festival with 50 years of history,and tbh it wouldn't be fair to have another NF.But I'm really hoping they'll make some serious changes as they said so the festival would be friendly to new arists,composers and songwriters.Also the system for accepting & choosing songs is pretty old now,and we definitely need televoting.At least 50:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi View Post
    ^Not really.Or let me say the english transformation killed the song not to mention she is pregnant and didn't have the necessary attention for the festival Btw FiK is a festival with 50 years of history,and tbh it wouldn't be fair to have another NF.But I'm really hoping they'll make some serious changes as they said so the festival would be friendly to new arists,composers and songwriters.Also the system for accepting & choosing songs is pretty old now,and we definitely need televoting.At least 50:50.
    I really dont agree on this. Its true that FIK have 50 years of history and I wish see them for another 50 years. If you see the winning songs from the past you'll realise that even if Albania would take part earlier wouldnt have had good results. For sure its not the same for an artist to prepare a song for FIK who have 50 years tradition and song for ESC when you just take an consideration what Europe wants. My English is just bad so I cant explain this in better way but deffinitively, with all respect to FIK, Albania should organise NF only for ESC with that 3 minute rule and also free language. ( If artist wants to sing in french lets say than let her/him just do it. Maybe that will appear to most of the audience and make them televote for her/him)
    Vedatistan's entry for NSC 102 ~ Emmelie de Forest - Hunter and Play

6. Mentor
    Belgium

^I know what you mean and tbh I think the same as you but really I am very sceptic on that happening in the near future

I have always wondered which one of the song festivals organised in Albania would better fit the Eurovision, there have been moments when I've thought we should try some hit from Kenga Magjike, but truth is that once composers/singers know it's Eurovision, I don't know what happens to them, rather than do a good song for themselves, they try and 'adapt' to what they think Eurovision should be like, and I'm not sure I like that very much. So, on account of originality Festivali i Kenges remains the best option, but when it is to produce a hit - if that's what's most needed - Kenga Magjike or Top Fest remain stronger contenders. Depends on what people like best from the three of them. Maybe they should make a poll. Or try the three of them in succession years. One thing remains true : there is good music in Albania and we should keep on trying until we feel to have sent the best of what represents us.

I think it's time we send Vesa Luma to represent Albania. Here are some of her songs,

9. Mentor
    Belgium

Oh come on.What do you think her live capabilities are?

I think she is a professional musician, so she should do good....and what's more important, she doesn't scream....., plus I like her type of songs, and she can dance too....

11. Legend
    United States

Are there anyone else like Olta Boka? She was great in 08 (it rhymed )

Also, @Kristi, did RTSH hint at what the changes would be? I would be happy to see a 50:50 voting system

Membre fier de FURY > Tous unis pour le FURY

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast