View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
325. You may not vote on this poll

64 19.69%

34 10.46%

39 12.00%

37 11.38%

36 11.08%

22 6.77%

18 5.54%

18 5.54%

12 3.69%

7 2.15%
  • O

38 11.69%
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485

Thread: FRANCE 2012 - Anggun - Echo (You and I)

1. Veteran
    Indonesia

Re: FRANCE 2012 - Anggun - Echo (You and I)

Quote Originally Posted by 12Points View Post
    like when in The X Factor Indonesia, Anggun is awarded the platinum of Vivre d'amour (the single), with the single cover displayed on the LED screen, which is tacky for me
    I never know this fact

(well, I didn't watch all Indonesian X Factor episodes and the result show was always in late hour )
    ~Bhinneka Tunggal Ika ~ Unity in Diversity ~

2. Veteran
    France

Fun fact: Natasha St-Pier represented France too in ESC 2001 Copenhagen, 11 years before Anggun did that

In Indonesia, it seems like Anggun was appreciated more on the single than Natasha (it's a collab and in Indonesia, the single more looks like that it's Vivre d'amour Anggun ft Natasha St-Pier), like when in The X Factor Indonesia, Anggun is awarded the platinum of Vivre d'amour, with the single cover displayed on the LED screen, which is tacky for me , it's like that they don't have a place to award someone. The awarding ceremony should have been in another place and with Natasha too, because it isn't just Anggun's work, CMIIW
    Actually the whole album is Natasha St-Pier feat. many artists, but they did that in order it sells better in Indonesia ! And apparently it works, it's cool ! It's not an easy project to defend, it's religious poetry of 19th century put in music... It was very risky !
    Likes  12Points liked this post

3. Ninja
    Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by toinou03 View Post
    Actually the whole album is Natasha St-Pier feat. many artists, but they did that in order it sells better in Indonesia ! And apparently it works, it's cool ! It's not an easy project to defend, it's religious poetry of 19th century put in music... It was very risky !
    I know it but i doubt that it's her album because Wikipedia said that it's various artists, is that true ?

4. Veteran
    France

I know it but i doubt that it's her album because Wikipedia said that it's various artists, is that true ?
    True but Natasha has been chosen to sing almost every song. At first they thought of having different artists but they thought it would be good to have someone to support the project and somehow "be" Thérèse !

5. Addict
    Panama

I Loved this that Year....

6. Addict
    Panama

up...

7. Ninja
    Cyprus

This was very udnerrated
    Likes  JurianFeygen liked this post

<3

8. Junior Member
    France

I have some news about Anggun, she justs release her single for her future album :

A (nice) surprise to hear Anggun singing in English. After all, why not by thinking Marina Kaye, Tess, Daft Punk... French artists singing in english like if i'm speaking in english means to be open-minded.

9. Addict
    France

My review of Echo (You and I) :

France 3 this year decided to choose Anggun, a french star with the song La neige au sahara but I don't like this artist

And they decided to suit Anggun's song for Eurovision and this is how is builded Echo (You and I). An abyssymal crap dance-pop track with a bad voice too repetitive for a bad performance vocally and visually and french internautes considering she deserved better than 22nd place. But me no no no, she deserved last place with nul points (televoting has punished Anggun with this score).

Conclusion: this is the worst song EVER france has shared, so France télévision must not retry this

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485