View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
292. You may not vote on this poll

93 31.85%

38 13.01%

19 6.51%

16 5.48%

21 7.19%

19 6.51%

18 6.16%

10 3.42%

4 1.37%

10 3.42%

44 15.07%
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: FYR MACEDONIA 2012 - Kaliopi - Crno i belo

1. Veteran
    Macedonia

Re: MACEDONIA 2012

also if we have a return to ESC star next year I would love to be Karolina again (yes you know I LOVE her :P )
    she had her big solo concert last Friday in the Boris Trajkovski Arena in front of 10.000 fans! (including myself of course )
    she sanged her ass off and If she comes back with an up tempo modern track such s "Kraj" I would like the dancers in the beginning of this video > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAccwQag0_E to be a part of her performance! they are awesome! btw, that's a medley from tne concert and at the end it's her duet with Vlado Janevski, and I see quite of support online for both of them to duet again for ESC next year!
    Karolina & Vlado duet at ESC? Yes please.

http://youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64

2. Veteran
    Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Sahistul View Post
    Magdalena Cvetkovska Ena could be an idea...
    I agree! I really liked her FSC song (Učam od najdobriot).

3. Junior Member
    Australia

Karolina and Vlado would be amazing. I think Vlado's 'Ne Zori Zoro' is our best esc song, I would love to see a similar song next year. Problem is Karolina has already represented us twice, I worry that the third time would be overkill.

4. Veteran
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Karolina and Vlado would be amazing. I think Vlado's 'Ne Zori Zoro' is our best esc song, I would love to see a similar song next year. Problem is Karolina has already represented us twice, I worry that the third time would be overkill.
    I agree with everything you said!
    Isabella, LadyKiller and PashonFruit are Charlie's angels... and I'm Charlie!

5. Veteran
    Macedonia

well Kerol was @ ESC in 2002, than 2007 and next year is 2012 :P you see the pattern don't you?
    I don't think it would be an overkill if she goes for the 3rd time, but unfortunately she already said that 2 times was enough
    but oh well, a boy can dream xD

6. NSC Mod
    Ireland

Dear , please don't send any more failed rock stars like you have been sending for the last 3 years

White text makes anything shady

7. Legend
    Cyprus

One of the artists that participated in ESC before and I want to see them again is KAROLINA! "Mojot Svet" is one of my favourite ESC songs ever! I can't understand even now how this song was not in top 5!

Alternatives: Magdalena Cvetkovska, Elvir Mekic, Lambe, Bei The Fish, Darko Ilievski, Jovan Jovanov.
    I'm not really fond of Kaliopi, but she'd be a good choice as well, but with a strong song!
    ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

8. Veteran
    Macedonia

good to know I'm not the only one wanting KAROLINA back on ESC :P
    but she's actually promoting Lambe to be our next year representative
    by posting this support group page on her official facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Da-se-...30714447005948
    I'll be fine with Lambe too. with an up tempo pop song that is.

9. Legend
    Belgium

I hope Macedonia can sent someone like in 2006=)

Still think that she is the best macedonia has sent
    And I want to see you back in the finals

10. Junior Member
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I'll be fine with Lambe too. with an up tempo pop song that is.
    I think you touched on the key issue here, the SONG is the most important thing, not the singer. Lambe would be great, but he has to have the right song. What is the point of sending him if his song is crap? The problem with Macedonia is that we always vote for the singer, not the song. Why do you think Vlatko was chosen? Because his song was the best? Surely not, I think Martin's song was better. But because he's Vlatko, he got voted in. Vlatko's fine and all, but Rusinka was far from being his best song.

In my opinion, we have only sent two amazing, top quality songs to ESC - Ne Zori Zoro & Mojot Svet. The rest have been good, but not amazing. Or else we start out having great songs (Angel Si Ti, Ninajana etc) but ruin them by singing in English. Or else awful stage performance / styling / choreography (every single song up to date apart from this year lol!) I really hope we have learnt our lesson from the past four years, send the right song and everything else will fall into place . . . I'm dreaming

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast